(WTA) Custom 4-2-1

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
s/steel right???can't c the collector clearly.is it merge or Y?
n like red d ask,how much?

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
bro,
done 4-2-1 for 4AGE BT at JianHang, Sri Gombak. attached pics.
meg_omen,
Stainless steel? Diameter n Length? How much they charge? They got mandrel bend machine?
How the difference on this new custom 4-2-1 of urs?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
dunno.... den where got leh??...
usually those big factory lor like marco,everco n the factory that
do extractor for hot bits,zenden n redline.i'm not sure where's the
factory is.those s/steel company that do pipe also have it.

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
yup it's for BT auto. s/steel 1.5" diameter... length not sure need to refer back to JianHang, but looks closed to HKS Jasma 4-2-1. feel an increase in mid and top-end.
still need to complement it by putting thermal wrap and redo the piping again coz my bullet is 1.7" but the piping is 2.2".
got it after 2 weeks @ RM6++ include installation. 3rd or 4th time going there, starting while using the old 4AFE. like the workmanship.:biggrin:

actual intention is to customize the length but then thru my research, I couldn't suitable info on it. i refer to sifu Acoustic website HOME - CHIN Fa Cheng's Technical Website for Acoustics, Audio and Car. anyway Mr.Chan of JianHang said he will assist in finding the best length.

Last edited:

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
yup it's for BT auto. s/steel 1.5" diameter... length not sure need to refer back to JianHang, but looks closed to HKS Jasma 4-2-1. feel an increase in mid and top-end.
still need to complement it by putting thermal wrap and redo the piping again coz my bullet is 1.7" but the piping is 2.2".
got it after 2 weeks @ RM6++ include installation. 3rd or 4th time going there, starting while using the old 4AFE. like the workmanship.:biggrin:

actual intention is to customize the length but then thru my research, I couldn't suitable info on it. i refer to sifu Acoustic website HOME - CHIN Fa Cheng's Technical Website for Acoustics, Audio and Car. anyway Mr.Chan of JianHang said he will assist in finding the best length.
ic....i'd been sifu accoustic website too....intend to customise the length of the 4-2-1, as for the diameter i'm still undecided whether to do 1.5" or 1.7" le.....
but as for the length definately going for 1.6 metre on the 4.....
that's why looking for place to customise le bro.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi V6 sifus
, im drivivg V6 year 2008, having noise around timing belt area, when i touch the timing belt cover can feel a kind of vibration, my car clocked 610981km, and is that because of timing belt or ??????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience