workshop recommendations

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
hi there, my fren owned a rx8. he complained that the car is underpower(as wat he mention). is there any workshop to recommend to him. as i know the car have nice torque, but i also dun know .........

pls advice workshops , if can pls let me know the address and also the contact person.

thankz in advance

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
maybe you're looking at the wrong forum.

check out RX8club.com
look for a guy's nick called "theshortman", real name Marcus

he is the president of RX8 club in malaysia. you might be able to source some info from him.

jaii13

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Uhm. No, the RX-8 is not torquey at all. It's everything but that.

I do my routine servicing at a normal workshop in DU. Alchemis is right, you'll find more info at www.rx8club.com . Look us up under Far/East Asia section.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
jaii13.. sorry i forgot there's a active RX8 owner here...

our dear fren diablo as well :)

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
hmm,what jaii said is true.
but i guess what he's trying to say is the smooth torque curve.The torque isnt much,but its linear so you dont feel the lack too much if you rev it hard enough.

IMHO,you shouldnt try out RX-7's workshop for the time being.I know that the engine are almost identical but the electronics are aeon's different.
So far the places that i know available is the Blitz Workshop in sunway.They do normal servicing.

If you are looking for part upgrades,first choice would be N1 and Links Power both located in sunway.If u have no idea,call me up.

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
thanks for all the info. i've already contact a guy called marcus from rx8club.com

i ask my fren to call up marcus for his advice. here i also wan to thankz for all u guys for all the info.

jaii13

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Alchemis said:
jaii13.. sorry i forgot there's a active RX8 owner here...

our dear fren diablo as well :)
Don't think you forgot. Saw a girl posting for help and you decided to take matters into your own hands. Haha! Good samaritan, you are...

- D i a b l o - said:
hmm,what jaii said is true.
but i guess what he's trying to say is the smooth torque curve.The torque isnt much,but its linear so you dont feel the lack too much if you rev it hard enough.
Yeap. Keep the car in high rev and you won't feel the lack-of-torque. Heel-n-toe (to be learned before next event)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which shop in KL/PJ area uses Meguiars products only ? I remember reading a thread a while back but i cant find it now..

Details are appreciated...

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience