Workshop recommendations for turbo?

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
Hi my fellow bros, I'm relatively new to this forum. And have an enquiry Which
I hope u guys are able to help. I'm driving a Mitsubishi lancer cs3 (4g18) and I intend to do a custom td04 turbo kit in JB. But I have not much idea as to where can I do it. I went to HV racing but the price they quoted me was pretty high.

I was thinking of trying out visworks at permas. I know many years ago they were v popular. But recently not much news of them. can't seem to find much feedback on them. Any bros here have any review with visworks? Good/bad?

Or do u guys have any other alternative advices would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks alot!!

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
I did think of 4G93T Dohc but the consequences if get caught in sg is far much more worst den BOT... I'm in the sales industry, hence my chances of running into traffic police is much much higher. Haha dats why I gave up the idea of half cut.

Thanks alot for your advises though!!

Dont mind if I ask who is mines998... As mentioned I pretty new to this forum heehee

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there.

I just recently bought a 2 inch tachometer online, but it doesnt come with a manual. I have searched this forum on how to install this myself, but, still not much help. Im driving a staria injection, and would like to DIY the installation myself, for the fun of it.

However, my knowledge on the car circuitry is nil, so I kinda need help with pictures on how to install. the meter itself comes with 6 wires:

2 red
1 green
2 black
1 orange.

All i know is that black is to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience