WLB 9006 . Perodua Kelisa "P" sticker. around TTDI, PJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

bit3nok

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
WLB 9006.. Its Produa Kelisa.. With "P" sticker.. the owner might workin in Jusco 1utama and live in taman tun dr ismail based on his attire and he drove ther.. if anyone ever ecounter this car, plz teach him sum lessson and manner how to drive properly on the road.. Today i drove out the myvi that i just received yesterday. its totally stock.. no modification.. story hapen like dis.. i went to fetch my younger sis from 1utama, the when on the way back home, on the road that have 2 lane, i was on the right lane.. drivin like normal.. then suddenly i realised that there's 1 kelisa behind me with china made HID that drive like shite.. followed so near to me and wanna go through the middle while thers's only 2 lane available.. ther was another car on my left.. with this impatient attitude of this kelisa's driver, he manage to go through and bang my side mirror.. then he opened his window and punch my myvi.. then he showed middle finger.. i was like so shock.. cuz its the first time ever happend like dis in my entire life.. then i opened my window and ask him wat his problem.. he said "aku punya suka la.." the i said "bapak kau punya jalan, ker..?" then he ask me to stop and fight wiv him or race wiv him.. i was like.. wtf.. seriously dis kid need a lesson.. damn piss me off like fcuk.. this thing never happened to me when i'm drivin other cars.. seriously plz to all zth members.. i'm begging.. teach dis young kid an attidute lesson.. luckily i didn't drove out my wira or evo.. if not sure he goin to smoke my ass.. fcuk.. really no attitude at all.. no manners.. haihz.. Remember its perodua kelisa.. WLB 9006..

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
dude I feel for you man...why dont you make a police report or you have any contacts in JPJ?can just get him black listed..I dunno...there must be someway to get this kid begging for forgiveness.

cheers dude

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
since u felt that he working in 1U y dun u find out from there.. complain to his management make him loss his job... can not cari makan any more.. rather than give him a punch.. give him feel the smoke of ur car... etc.. he loss his job no money pay for the car... less one trouble maker on the road.. better than he feel smoke frm some other car...

ehafidz

Known Member
Aug 25, 2006
wa...sounds serious..bit3nok will try to find some info for u :regular_smile: in my area lar if u saying ttdi will look out for u :shcokedcamo: btw malay guy ah? if malay like that i also feel ashamed lor..my race like that no courtesy and manners also..so how about the damage to yur car ? teruk ker?http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/members/bit3nok.html

ehafidz

Known Member
Aug 25, 2006
true true...some people wont learn their lesson unless u crippled them :shcokedcamo:

ehafidz

Known Member
Aug 25, 2006
ehafidz,
you are one of the few smart ppl that understands how to rectify this situation.bravo!!

p/s no wonder la, u r frm TTDI dat explains it.
Thanks bro ! now u make my ass:bootyshake: kembang already hahah ....true this kind of person with this kind of attitude never learn their lesson until something bad happens for example put nike logo on their right cheek...somemore act macho want to start fight ! malaysia boleh attitude lar...no wonder..seriously not to cakap besar or anything be considerate lar admit lar if yur mistake langar orang stop and apologize or do something normal people do..

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Thread locked!

Unsatisfied? .. please lodge a complain to police department on reckless drivers title .. or to JPJ, they have special department to take care of it and provide proofing. No point arguements or loosing temper in ZTH.

Chill !

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan has finally launched the V36 Skyline Coupe 370GT to the Japanese market with 333ps under the hood, making it the most powerful V6 in its class.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

The V36 Skyline Coupe is powered by VQ37VHR ,also includes Nissan’s new...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience