Wire Man....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
i heard theres a workshop runned by a group of chinese guys n they r quite good as my fren told but a bit pricey. most important they get the job done.

the place is off jalan cheras batu 2 behind a food court area called Payathin 1... each time i go there 2 makan........ i notice all the cars they do r wiring issues....

can try there if u want......

TT132_zaei

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by SA6YEuro@Apr 12 2005, 21:42
i heard theres a workshop runned by a group of chinese guys n they r quite good as my fren told but a bit pricey. most important they get the job done.

the place is off jalan cheras batu 2 behind a food court area called Payathin 1... each time i go there 2 makan........ i notice all the cars they do r wiring issues....

can try there if u want......
[snapback]891418[/snapback]​
Thanks friend for that info...I'll try to make survey first at that place...
Might help me in finding good wireman....At least they do the job good enough.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The new Audi A6 has been around for a while now and Audi decides to launch the iconic Avant version, which is the most successful business-class station wagon in Europe. The new Audi is filled with technological marvels. Its lightweight body, large portions of which are made of aluminum, sets new standards, as does the wide selection of assistance and multimedia systems through the use of Audi connect. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience