Audi launches its wagon version, the Audi A6 Avant

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

The new Audi A6 has been around for a while now and Audi decides to launch the iconic Avant version, which is the most successful business-class station wagon in Europe. The new Audi is filled with technological marvels. Its lightweight body, large portions of which are made of aluminum, sets new standards, as does the wide selection of assistance and multimedia systems through the use of Audi connect. The new Audi A6 Avant is available with a choice of six engines, either two gasoline engines or four diesel units. Fuel consumption has been reduced by as much as 18 percent compared to its predecessors, with engine lineups having top of the line, 3.0 TDI with twin-turbo technology and 230 kW (313 hp). The wagon is featured pack and one of its key highlights is the luggage compartment. where it has a capacity of up to 1,680 liters (59.33 cu ft) and offers a number of elegant features, including a power rear hatch that opens in response to a sensor signal.

YouTube - 2012 Audi A6 Avant promo - full edit

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
goodness gracious, it's gonna be another hit! feel like changing my Q5 for the new A6 Avant!!!

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
so wagons over suv subsonique? haha, mid life uncle crisis?

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
still ive never sat on a q5, would be glad if i was offered the oppurtunity!

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
still ive never sat on a q5, would be glad if i was offered the oppurtunity!
haha if you're lucky enough, i will drive you around in my Q5. i drove the RS6 before i got the Q5, and almost got the RS6, man my balls were vibrating in sheer ecstasy when i revved the RS6 engine bro haha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! Folks and also friends.

Tufoil appears in the " TOP 100 MUST-HAVE GADGETS " list .Must have been in this list for quite sometime already. A pleasant discovery indeed!

Just follow the link Top Car Maintenance DIY Gear | Top Gear

" If I could give 10 stars, I would" Best thing for your engine!!!EVER!!! reviewed by X_HOBBES NJ USA April 10, 2007. We quote him.

Hope you will like this. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience