Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

wira signal light not blinking

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

leynye yamin

Known Member
Hi guys, i have a problem, i have a wira 1.3 where yesterday evening my wira front driver side signal light kena stolen, the whole front signal assembly being ripped out, thats fine.
However, after a bought new ones and install and test, It Doesn't Blink!!OMG! Is there any way to check what is wrong? I suspect it might be caused by the thieft just "tarik" and disturbed the signal wire..Pls Help. THx!

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

i have checked related fuses and relays, to me it is in working condition, no blown fuses.

d wire putus somewhere when the thief pull it kot. actually not blinking problem only or totally cannot on? coz ur title said not blinking but in ur post u said cannot on? anyway just go to accessories shop n get it fix if cannot figure out d problem ma:driver:.

Last edited:
d wire putus somewhere when the thief pull it kot. actually not blinking problem only or totally cannot on? coz ur title said not blinking but in ur post u said cannot on? anyway just go to accessories shop n get it fix if cannot figure out d problem ma:driver:.

ok thx.

Yup, if not on, then wiring problem, or fuse blew. Not blinking can be bulb problem....

A Post Every 5 Mins

Lady luck was definitely not smiling upon Alister McRae and co-driver Bill Hayes but the duo managed to overcome a series of misfortunes on the final day of the International Rally of Queensland to finish fourth for Proton in the second round of the Asia pacific Rally Championship.

The third and final day of the rally started with the pair...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom