wiper blades

poiki

Mar 10, 2005
i have just replaced my blades with denso blades. my problem is that whenever it rains the blades 'skip' on the windshield. this does not happen when it is dry. however, there is no problem with the wiping action besides that.
anyone has any solutions to this problem?

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
heh? no prob with wiping action but blades are skipping? could u clarify that?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
you mean the wiper is jumping along the windshield ??:confused:

antugile

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
pg.photos.yahoo.com
hahhahaha...dont worry my bro, basically there is no problem either with ur wiper blade, rotor or the winshield itself....i also having this kind of problem...

my father is mech, so i ask him long time ago that my wiper blade always skip whenever its rains..my father tols me the same this which is there is no problem either with ur wiper blade, rotor or the winshield itself, the thing that makes your wiper skip whenever its rain is because you apply some rain/water resistance shield on your windscreen, so when the rubber blades moves it will bergeser with the water resistan which is coated on the glass and creat friction on it ...that's y la it skip... at the moment i dun believe, but after some time i never put the water resistance coated on the screen it will never occur again...btw its not gonna harm ur blade or ur screen...

correct me if im wrong..

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
do u mean the silicon water repellent like the rain x izzit?? i dont think it will coz this prob when newly applied.. but the residue that sticks on ur wind screen will coz it.. glass cleaner shoud be able to do the removing job though..

poiki

Mar 10, 2005
thanks for the info. ill try giving my windshield a good wash soon.

mengelamun

Nov 8, 2004
i have more weird problem. my wiper jumping around only when the car stop moving like stopping on a traffic or something but when the car is moving.. that damn wiper become ok maa!! my father also warn me about the wax.. although he is not a mechanic, but hey, old man la guys, so many experience in car stuff.

gilos

Known Member
Apr 26, 2004
correct...i put the rain-x on my windshield, when it rains, my wiper(bosch) will skip....
now i dont use that rain-x and my wiper works perfectly!

antugile

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
pg.photos.yahoo.com
:D ;) hmmm...

happy for you guys that one's again that what old people thought, gives us more knowledge....and its is true.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my alarm only activate front bonnet n all 4 doors....but not rear boot?

if i wan it activate rear bonet s well...wat i hv to do?

coz now open rear boot alarm oso wont 'beep' one.....no wonder my car stuffs wil get stolen..

any ideas?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience