Will JPJ Disturb if i install Turbo Kit On my 4g91 Engine

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Oct 23, 2008
its just a turbo kit..no the full engine correct?

then i guess its ok..just dont kepishh kepishhh infront of them.. =P

that is when u want to change your engine..mostly proton, jpj doesnt allow you to change to a 2.0 engine..1.6-->1.8..1.8-->1.8..only perdana can use 2.0 engine.
really oooh 1st time i heard about it.... bro.... thank for your information...

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
I used to BOT my myvi and i never had problems with roadblocks, but now i've changed engine to yrv turbo with approval, i left those jpj's speechless =)
bro, they just check engine mounting points and engine code right ? did u put ur photostate garan inside your car too ?

Sep 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, how about bolt on turbo for 4g91 but using GSR block and punch the block. Can JPJ differentiate between 4g91 block and gsr block. I am going to turbocharged my 4g91 enjin with turbo kit, e-manage and using evo3 injector.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi all the sifus,

I got a stock 1.3 M satria (fuel injet), I wish to mod the engine, any recommendation? PLZ must be JPJ legally approved type! :P

Basic stuffs that i always heard...change sparkplug, air filter, exhaust pipping. Are all these would help?

Any better stuff to mod the engine? How about add turbo kit on it? Would the stock engine tahan?

One more thing regarding the rims, would 18" fit? Would the big rim seriously drag down on the pick up?

Many thanks guys!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience