Will JPJ Disturb if i install Turbo Kit On my 4g91 Engine

Oct 23, 2008
its just a turbo kit..no the full engine correct?

then i guess its ok..just dont kepishh kepishhh infront of them.. =P

that is when u want to change your engine..mostly proton, jpj doesnt allow you to change to a 2.0 engine..1.6-->1.8..1.8-->1.8..only perdana can use 2.0 engine.
really oooh 1st time i heard about it.... bro.... thank for your information...

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
I used to BOT my myvi and i never had problems with roadblocks, but now i've changed engine to yrv turbo with approval, i left those jpj's speechless =)
bro, they just check engine mounting points and engine code right ? did u put ur photostate garan inside your car too ?

Sep 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, how about bolt on turbo for 4g91 but using GSR block and punch the block. Can JPJ differentiate between 4g91 block and gsr block. I am going to turbocharged my 4g91 enjin with turbo kit, e-manage and using evo3 injector.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oHYuW1eKN70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mercedes-Benz showcases its latest addition to the AMG Black Series stable. Introducing the new Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series Coupe, a coupe that's packed with a 6.2 litre V8 producing 510hp and armed with an AMG SpeedShift MCT dual-clutch semi-automatic transmission, easily propelling the car from zerotohundred in 4.2 seconds. Watch out the video where the movie...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience