Wide Open -Feature: FD3S RX-7.

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG+Jan 20 2005, 18:41 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BLaCkHoWLiNG @ Jan 20 2005, 18:41 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Muz@Jan 20 2005, 11:01
Tai kor tom... nice picture.... except for the weird looking guy picture :rolleyes: thought its gonna be a pretty lady instead :D .... "Just what Dunhill and Hugo Boss needs" hehehhe... what u been smoking bro :lol: ....anyway the pictures was taken before the break in :angry: ... car still sitting in the garage now :(
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

tauke besar !!! pakai kereta backside pun besar besar!!!

MAUHAHAHAH

sorry Tom, english from here on.. ;)

Big Boss ...drives cars with big big asses!! [/b][/quote]
Hahaha....ur backside bigger than mine what does that mean ;) ooopppsss....I mean to say tai kor tai car backside bigger than mine :P

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
well well well..>what can i say??!!!a super phat ride with a super-fly guy!!!ahahaha...
muz,your pose damn yau yeng!!!hahaha...

sorry abt what happened to your car bro...we all feel the loss dude...whatever it is,this 7 is to be remembered for a very very long time in this country....

cheers bro!

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Nicesssss....!!! :blink: :blink: :o

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Muz, i've said it before and i say it here again "Beautiful!!" your car lah!!
When you reckon she'll be on the road again? Let us know.

weisun

Nov 16, 2003
I also always dream that I can Own a RX-& FD...
but I wanna know what is the Price range now???
Last week I saw one for sale.
White color with GT wing...1992, sold for Rm73K

what is the original year?
some i see 2 yearseg: 87/92.....
means the car was recon on 92???
please give guidelines

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Nice Pics!! Tom i also wanna come along for photo shoots :D

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Eh Muz..... missed seeing your Car after i left KL that time to buy... :D anyways, i've always thought it looked good!!! is this the photo shoot u were suppose to take that day when we were meeting up?

About the broke in :angry: i'm sorry :( , we share your pain man

once again congrats on the photo shoot ur ride is WICKED!

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by boonyloh@Jan 21 2005, 22:14
Eh Muz.....  missed seeing your Car after i left KL that time to buy...  :D  anyways, i've always thought it looked good!!! is this the photo shoot u were suppose to take that day when we were meeting up?

About the broke in  :angry: i'm sorry :( , we share your pain man

once again congrats on the photo shoot ur ride is WICKED!
The photoshoot taken on that day was for a car magazine...this shots was taken after that....

Anyway thx for all the wonderful feedback and support from all of u...however after the incident I am giving serious consideration of letting go of the car(again) and I have received a good offer from a friend...its a very hard decision to make and too many things to take into consideration :(

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The current worldwide shortage of carbonfibre is going to make it more difficult and more expensive to build racing cars, until supply catches up with demand. Thus far the situation has led to prices quadrupling and there is no sign of any improvement in the situation in the short term.

There has been a carbonfibre shortage since 2005 but it seems that things are getting more difficult as the US Military builds F-22...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience