who was at klcc yesterday bout 3am to 4am?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
its like the camp pelarian... everyone layin there.. sleeping there..sorry no pics..

like camp pelarian la.. n too many small kids..all like no need to go home n laydown there..

haha... people too tired after the celebration ma.. or those are the ones fainted during the celebration??... no one help them??

went there for 10mins then return home b4 the countdown.. cannot 'tahan' too many people especially indon workers n mat rempits(they act like they owned the KLCC). Thanks GOD i went there by lrt, if by car there's no turn back... but last nite got a lot of cute punk n gothic girls, but don't got any chance to tackle them(hehehehe) bcoz too crowded last nite, not even can breath... just watched the fireworks 4rm my apartment, summore can watched all the fireworks in KL, such as at sunway, klcc , putrajaya n even genting .. two other places dont know where, but can see the fireworks....

Last edited:
I hate those youngsters who "celebrate" merdeka just for the sake of having fun.
I'll bet my left nut that most of them are trying to get drunk and get laid.

As if they really know the meaning of hardship b4 merdeka and the real meaning of merdeka.

Fuk all the motorist that think they own the road. Just because they think they are carrying a flag on their bikes, some holy spirit will protect them no matter how they ride? Dont they understand how dangerous it is to hold a 6'x4' flag while riding? And the sukkin police can just sit there and watch their stunts?

Wtf is with all the younger rempits with bicycles and flags on OKR last night too? Just because you can do a fukkin wheelie you are above traffic rules? Go home and suck milk for god's sake, it's past your bedtime.

no need to tell that u hate them or u fak the rempits, coz all people in malaysia hate the rempits n fak them all...almost every week my side mirror been hitted by these a$$hole with 2 wheels... so sad :(...:frown: :mad:

wow.. so sueh ekekke.. yeah man.. i round in klcc wif car..look at their face.. all like small kids oni... n de best part.. got this group la.. sittin down.. like 4 to 5 fella wearin de same nike shoe.. de 1 wif high cut 1 ekkeke..

hehehehe... male posers sucks, female posers look cute hehehehe :)... POSER= dress up but dont know anything bout the music... hehehehe

aiyo.. like u talkin bout me oni.. i duno msia music kekee.. i was at dome.. damn hard to get in.. like 15 minute more to go.. de stupid security dun let.. den calll my fren sis inside.. den can enter.. relax inside n watch pyrotechnics.. n b4 dat got song kekeke..simply sing kahkhka

owh... ur sis got 'kaki'? hehehe... this new year can use ur help or not? hehehehe :P :P :P... when new year must go to klcc, got a lot of punk/gothic chick on that time... hehehehe.... punk/gothic girls = cute... while punk/gothic male = sucks.... hahahaha so mean... jk jk... all people same only whether punk or gothic or ordinary or what ever... BUT REMPITS ABSOLUTELY NOT THE SAME, they r rubbish... yucks...

Wasn't at KLCC ler as I wanted to avoid the congestion. Speaking of Mat Rempits, I sighted their trainees along Sprint Highway (in front of Eastin Hotel - from TTDI to town). Kiddies on bicycles in the centre divider. A bit dangerous right? Well at least you can't say they lack ambition. :wink:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom