Who do you do,when your new car got stone chip

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kokanChai

Known Member
My new car baru 1 month

Got a minor stonechip and my paint worn off.

What can I do

Anyone experience this?

How to Fix Stone Chips in Car Paint. Is your car gradually getting more and more stone chips in the paint after each drive? Nothing is more aggravating than ...I feel unavoidable.

Cry.

My new car baru 1 month

Got a minor stonechip and my paint worn off.

What can I do

Anyone experience this?

How to Fix Stone Chips in Car Paint. Is your car gradually getting more and more stone chips in the paint after each drive? Nothing is more aggravating than ...I feel unavoidable.

Cry.

Best if you can post a photo of the affected area, then is easier for the rest to give their
advice. :top:

My opinion is,
If it's your daily car, don't bother to fix the minor imperfections like stone chips, you will likely get many more stone chips the next day and the follows, just like me, having resprayed the front bumper and bonnet it got chipped the next day!

You can buy the small little bottle of matching paint at accessories shop and use the brush tip to

touch up, at least cover up the bare part of the metal..

Wont be obvious if its a small chip...

Or call the "CHIPSAWAY" guy to come and do it at your place, may cost RM100 or more...

Can get those small bottle for touch up at teaco, many make colour there, this is how i do my car. If u wanna respray, then wrap the front of the car with 3M or paint protection which cost a hole in the wallet.

getting too close to the car in front eh?

Not really bro..I try to keep my car safe in a distance.

Sometimes you know those big truck Lori..like to speed up like their father road.

Darn it.

u can use this

less than rm50 in carrefour

just pick your car color.. the 'lipstick' is for chips n scratches.. and d bottle for waxing ur car

colormagix.jpg

u can use this

less than rm50 in carrefour

just pick your car color.. the 'lipstick' is for chips n scratches.. and d bottle for waxing ur car

colormagix.jpg

Saw that product too. Not sure how much it matches the car color. But then can try though.

Still i find that stone chips = War Scars. :rofl:

Top Bottom