which the best shock?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

toozmok

500 RPM
hello all guys in mloc...i want to buy shock absorber,my choice is hks hipermax ii,ohlins or aragosta...which one the best?which one yg keras??coz i want to use street or crazy drive...hope u all can give me some idea...i want to use on my evo ix...

I guess all those absorber with hard/soft adjustment lebih kurang sama,adjust as u like...

mostly ppl choice is TEIN how come not in your list....not like green color haha...

i'm using hypermax now. stable and still comfortable la... not too stiff. if you have the budget to spend, go for aragosta lor... most important thing is, join us for TT so we can molest your car :rofl:

HIPERMAX or TEIN stiffer?..wat abt ARASGOTA pulak..

its adjustable, too stiff not so comfy, unless u track it all the time......

to stiif oso you will sakit jiwa evading all the yellow line, small bump etc.
which tein is the best in terms handling but still comfort like standrd? any idea?

TEIN no good?

my bradre use tein now..super street.use at his gdb.very lembik lor..hi speed kete like boat u know..so i prefer yg keras lor..but not too very very hard la..my fren tell me hypermax ok la..keras jugak..my fren oso tell me ohlin pun keras jgk.aragosta too mahal la.that y la i tny idea u all.....

Hypermax keras, compared to Ohlins ... better think again ... If you going to street it, I think Ohlins PCV and Aragosta (though I have not used Aragosta b4, if any of you has) is more circuit orientated.

Best if stick with Tien for after-sales support.

If not mistaken, E-9 comes with oem Bilstein which can be valved and rebuild to higher specs. If not, go for Bilstein PSS9 ...

Sifu EvolutionZ & Mizunori,
any advise on HKS Hiper Max D? Is it the same which you guys r refering? I buy you guys teh tarik when we TT again next round ah....

Can the tein be adjusted from the inside? I remember some members with S2000 use a EDFC or so from tein, you could choose different setups for race, track and normal usage by just switching buttons if I remember correctly. Better than to jack the car up and change.

EDIT: See this link here on the tein http://www.tein.com/tech_info/e18.html

How easy is it one these aftermarkets mentioned here?

Are all fully adjustable in the damping forces in both directions?

Andreas

Last edited:
it just depends on ur driving style, different driver have their best suspension setup, just try and you will find out.

Sifu EvolutionZ & Mizunori,
any advise on HKS Hiper Max D? Is it the same which you guys r refering? I buy you guys teh tarik when we TT again next round ah....

Haiyoh...why 2 Tai kor's no sharing 1???

Top Bottom