• ProJet enertec 92

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
unker fred , maybe because u becoming super unker already, driving slowly n save fuel ... thats why..... :biggrin:

*cabutz*

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
hey...i got sumthing to share ere...i've got this e-mail saying dat next year fuel price will go up again!!so they advise us to stop buying from a few top oil manufacturers to help reduce the price..namely esso/mobil, shell and projet. coz they r the main playa in controlling the fuel prices.heh..so wat do u guys think??is dis a nother propaganda??

Pie_Wira_AB

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
there no propaganda on increasing fuel price....the fuel price will always go up every year...that's for sure....

Captain

Oct 11, 2006
[s]UpErNoVa said:
my car engine sticks to SHELL all de time.. gives me smooth running condition on de road..
Hye Brother Supernova.. I totally agree that. I did an experiment based on two types of fuel, perghh..hehee. The two types of fuel are SHELL SUPER and PETRONAS PRIMAX. The engine used SHELL SUPER/V POWER for a week, then let the tank to empty, clean the spark plug.Same experiment is applied on PETRONAS PRIMAX.

As conclusion:
SHELL SUPER/V POWER= Spark plugs indicated 'dry condition'(satis)
PETRONAS PRIMAX= Spark plugs indicated 'wet condition'(carbon and any
traces from combustion existed on 'em, need to re clean
up).
:shades_smile:

Captain

Oct 11, 2006
bullet_7037 said:
depend....after service i used shell......then esso(collect point/easy to redeem)

i noticed that after service.....shell give me more km....after 2000 or 3000km not that save....so i change to esso, until 5000 or 7000km before next service esso give me more km.......trust me guys.....i alwaz cheak my trip meter

petronas suks.....i dun support them.....km suks.....and they itself suks.....simply2 waste ppl money!!!!! chow, peace
Hye Bro Bullet.. SHELL give u more KM, and ESSO give u more and more KM. I agree wit u. Ur xperiment are based on MILEAGE. I did the same thing also BUT the experiment are based on MILEAGE & SPARK PLUGS SURFACE INDICATION.
SHELL= more KM-less from ESSO > due to their fuel(shell) are easy to burn
compare to esso fuels BUT the spark plugs condition will make u
smileee :regular_smile:

ESSO= more KM compare from Shell > Due to their fuel high of viscosity and
not easy to burn such the other one. Tat's y will make u unhappy
wit your spark plugs. But it will make you smile wit the distances. :shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wira Handbrake light OFF even i have pull up my handbrake...
Do you guys know what is the problem?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience