Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

which is better

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

haffizan

Exhaust system::for turbo 4G93 evo 3 ...which exhaust is better???HKS super dragger or HKS hi power????

both of them are okay considering they are both straight flow mufflers..but i prefer HKS hi power system but it would be loud la..hahah correct me if im wrong sifus..cheers!

thanks a lot boss,,,

already used HKS hi power..sound nicely..not to loud..great bass sound..but i been told Super dragger sound mengelegak skit....hehehehh..anyway tq again:proud:

how about the HKS silent Hi Power? Any different with the normal Hi Power or are they the same thing?

The Hi-Power and Silent Hi-Power are essentially the same exhaust, except the Hi-Power uses mild steel mid pipe and stainless steel rear, where as the Silent Hi-Power is 100% stainless steel. Both are rated at 99Db on an NA.

correct me if wrong sifuuuu....

i was previously using super dragger, damn huge from 1jz supra. now changed to fgk power getter. missed my super dragger though...

The Hi-Power and Silent Hi-Power are essentially the same exhaust, except the Hi-Power uses mild steel mid pipe and stainless steel rear, where as the Silent Hi-Power is 100% stainless steel. Both are rated at 99Db on an NA.

correct me if wrong sifuuuu....

that means getting the silent Hi-Power is better since it is 100% stainless steel?

I thought Silent Hi-Power is a lot more silent compared to the others?

its not really silent actually it just have slightly different sound, for hks hi power it has more bassy sound towards it whereas for silent hi power more like metal sound since it is stainless steel..

"Fart Pipe" is a term used to describe an excessively large exhaust on a car, causing it to have a "farty" sound. Fart Pipes are most commonly found on cheap, front-wheel drive imports

A Post Every 5 Mins

Is there any specific harm to the car if engine braking is occasionally applied? Like will the transmission, clutch or anything else be prone to damage?

I drive a manual transmission car and I tend to use engine braking a lot to slow down my car instead of using the brakes. Some people come and tell me that what I am doing will eventually harm my transmission.

So, what are the thoughts and opinions from you all regarding engine braking?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom