Which front do you favour most on a 180sx?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Now only saw this thread :)

Pop-ups FTW!!! Slap on a HOTROAD or KOGUCHI POWER hood + 326 Power Wing & u're done. Not to forget nice wheel + fitment :rofl:

Nuff said, bring on the pics :biggrin: *don't drool*

#1: Aussie 180
Nissan180SX36.jpg

#2: U.S of A 180
Nissan180SX14.jpg

#3: Golbetty's 180 (Japan) - the black one's a S1480 (S14 with 180 head)
GolbettysNissan180SX16.jpg

#4: Takashi-san's 180 ^^
Nissan180SX27.jpg

#5: dousan's 180
dousan17.jpg

#6: and finally, The King himself ;)
Nissan180SX68.jpg

But 180's with pop-up headlights are too common. You see it on every other 180 you meet in Malaysia so it's always better to stand out. I vote for S1580 :P Go Ichi-go face! lol

*leave the old, traditional, not trendy pop-up lights to old buggers like us* :biggrin:

Regards;

this one is seriously cool. its a honda odyssey lights on a s13. the custom body panels is cool too! Go and google 'odyvia' then u will see its awesomeness

C164.jpg

anybody got odyssey lights for sale? =D

Nissan180SX68.jpg

i want my car to be like this..wahahah..

mokomoko,get the type x full bodykit,get the roof carbon fibered,get a carbon fiber hood,and sleepy eyes,get a 4 pot,get a nice rim...hahhahah...this is what im gonna do this year!!wahahahahhahahah.....

Reddice, you can get ur car looking like that wan...faster go mod it.

reddice want to buy porsche 6pots monoblock leyh.....:biggrin:

reddice want to buy porsche 6pots monoblock leyh.....:biggrin:

careful with khoo..bahaya this guys..he can ask u to put 6 pot punya brek in ur car..wahahahahhahah

im searching for 32 gts 4 pot la...got one already..later wanna deal if ok... :)

Nissan180SX68.jpg

i want my car to be like this..wahahah..

mokomoko,get the type x full bodykit,get the roof carbon fibered,get a carbon fiber hood,and sleepy eyes,get a 4 pot,get a nice rim...hahhahah...this is what im gonna do this year!!wahahahahhahahah.....

It may look similar but that's the GT-1 bodykit with KOGUCHI POWER front & rear overfenders BTW. Damn rare, damn nice & damn expensive too ;)

Regards;

careful with khoo..bahaya this guys..he can ask u to put 6 pot punya brek in ur car..wahahahahhahah

reddice:banghead:
Ds-180SX-13.jpg
180lady.jpg
Ds-180SX-04.jpg

u need it whn u mod ur SX till like this ma..:biggrin:

ok....this is my favour most 180sx:rolleyes:

Last edited:
hahahah..maner2 ader this guys..hahahah

that bodykit is rare also...mine type x..i think ok jugak kot :)

mokomoko,get some wide bodykit la...

My car's rear is already widebodied. 50mm extra on each side. now with uras kit but its breaking apart soon.

i may change to a full vertex kit later on provided i can even find the kit in the first place. I like the vertex ridge kit.
180sx.jpg

RIDGE Kit will set you back around RM8 to 9k for the full 7 piece kit I reckon. Haven't heard of anyone having the kit or even the replica kit in Msia yet...

Give Joehan of Drifthouse a holler @ 012-2122894. I remember he has the replica Vertex kit for 180s. Not the RIDGE series tho :) Niceness ^^

Regards;

aww man......no ridge kit.....fukc....

nanti nanti i just balik balik uras kit again. its nice no doubt. but the lips keep getting destroyed cause they flare out a fair bit.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom