Where is the cheapest place to wash your car?

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by narx+Dec 8 2003, 02:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (narx @ Dec 8 2003, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by johnsonlam@Dec 8 2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by S_04@Dec 4 2003, 04:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-johnsonlam
@Nov 20 2003, 10:05 AM
IN Penang...
Drive Thru along Greenlane only RM 2.00 on weekdays...

Makro Penang....
Wash, Vac, Tyre Shine and Undercarriage black black oil... Only RM 9.00

Penang greenlane for rm 2??????????????????????????in KL we cant get it man....

last time i stay at Lorong Selamat..that fella show my car also RM4 man...RM2 so cheap 1???????

Come to Penang lah..
Now, not only one place RM 2.. More places offering RM 2 because of competition :) .. Now.. I wonder when it would be RM 1 instead :) hahaha.

By the way.. DO you all know Water in Penang is cheaper ? RM 5 per month minimum ? My apartment, 3 rooms, 2 bathroom.. 3 People staying + Laundry, My Long Tub for weekends and my aquarium of Loh Han.. ONly RM 5 per month for water bill :) ...
and water to make the road wet so can play play :D

How is ur car doing? my rear tyre kena 9 9 ... [/b][/quote]
My car ah ? All 4 tyres botak. Driving normally on the wet road also need to Counter steer... :( <_<

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by narx@Dec 8 2003, 02:46 PM
wah then stim man...
stim ah ? Might find myself dead very soon ...
Have to check with shop and see tyres sampai liau boi..

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
Shah Alam. QB Mobil Service Centre. Behind Section 26 petronas station opposite akademi saga..wash only rm4,add vacuum rm8..they scrap the bits of dirts from your console too....of course come when its not pack which it is always is...hehe

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by puffcurry@Dec 12 2003, 05:54 PM
Shah Alam. QB Mobil Service Centre. Behind Section 26 petronas station opposite akademi saga..wash only rm4,add vacuum rm8..they scrap the bits of dirts from your console too....of course come when its not pack which it is always is...hehe
B)

murcielago-1

Dec 19, 2003
brickfields behind the balai RM6 wash and vacuum,kelana jaya opposite kelana parkview wash RM7 very good job no complains so far....hand wash

CordiaTurbo

Nov 15, 2003
opposite damansara jaya projet, next to city alignment, got one car wash
rm5 only for wash

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Sri damansara Mobil station.... Rm 6 for normal wash. with vacuum is Rm8 i think ... not so sure ... but wash 6 times get 1 free .... dam good strategy if you ask me ...

washing also quite good ...

but if want engine wash i go eneos .... cleanest so far ... but must make sure the chinese guy(boss) wash for you .... if not the other ppl dam lazy .. simply wash ..

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by prodigy@Nov 21 2003, 12:05 AM
at my place here, klang, i pay RM7 for car wash and vacuum. RM13 for engine and undercarriage. pretty reasonable, maybe once a month i sent to him while every week i wash myself. the thing is they have the pressure water jet cleaner while i use my freaking low pressure pipe water.

the cheapest i've seen but not tried is RM3 for car wash. not sure vacuum included but the banner just says car wash. its near my office at glenmarie, shah alam. i'm just thinking of getting a jet water cleaner. last time around i saw some offer from karcher or bosch for about RM399 for their pressurized jet cleaner.
yo prodigy, where's is the shop? near where?

:)

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by NiCkY7+Dec 28 2003, 06:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiCkY7 @ Dec 28 2003, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-prodigy@Nov 21 2003, 12:05 AM
at my place here, klang, i pay RM7 for car wash and vacuum. RM13 for engine and undercarriage. pretty reasonable, maybe once a month i sent to him while every week i wash myself. the thing is they have the pressure water jet cleaner while i use my freaking low pressure pipe water.

the cheapest i've seen but not tried is RM3 for car wash. not sure vacuum included but the banner just says car wash. its near my office at glenmarie, shah alam. i'm just thinking of getting a jet water cleaner. last time around i saw some offer from karcher or bosch for about RM399 for their pressurized jet cleaner.
yo prodigy, where's is the shop? near where?

:) [/b][/quote]
if you're talking about the shop at my office in glenmarie, its along the mainroad of seksyen U1. the name of the shop is top performance and its an official goodyear tyre shop. i tried just the other day. RM3 just for exterior wash. snow wash but personally, i'm not very convinced with the quality of the wash. took him only like 3-5 mins to wash the whole car alone and he didn't dry my car properly. wat to do, paid only RM3.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->It seems whenever there is some hot car floating around out there, rumors begin to fly about how the automaker plans to keep that car fresh in everyone's mind. The Audi R8 is no different.

Speculation has been out for quite some time that Audi was considering an R8 convertible. Audi has certainly not confirmed this to anyone. Certainly not helping matters is the belief that Audi will make a pretty strong unveiling at the LA Auto Show in a few days.

In...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience