where does the rear cross bar goes ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
recently i'm thinking of improving the handling of my car... at the moment... i've managed to change those pillow balls of my car... cost me a huge bomb...

and then i was browsing internet for braces and cages etc etc etc...

i found out something called rear cross bar...

Do Luck - Rear Cross Bar - Nengun Performance

it's good to know that this product existed.. but where does it mount on ? or anyone has those stuff on it ?

body twisting is something i wanna eliminate or reduce.

it mounts behind the front seats on the floor. the hump goes over the divider on yhe back. i actually have the floor support bars also from doo luck

U mean this? I have spares

DSCF0878.jpg

DSCF0880.jpg

spot welding is a very tedious work..... have to strip everything....that's when my car will be ready undergo heavy surgery i'll do that... like a fresh new paint job... stripping everything... then send for coatings like dev is doing... then spot welding is feasible...

does the rear cross bar really help ?

May I know what model your car is ?? May be I can help you :proud:

We have the similar product, we call it "room bar", the main function of the room bar is to strenghten the center pillar area (B pillar) and reducing the chassis flex, giving sharp handling feel.

Last edited:
FD. Your room bar length is adjustable? Price pls?

May I know what model your car is ?? May be I can help you :proud:

We have the similar product, we call it "room bar", the main function of the room bar is to strenghten the center pillar area (B pillar) and reducing the chassis flex, giving sharp handling feel.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom