where does the rear cross bar goes ?

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
recently i'm thinking of improving the handling of my car... at the moment... i've managed to change those pillow balls of my car... cost me a huge bomb...

and then i was browsing internet for braces and cages etc etc etc...

i found out something called rear cross bar...

Do Luck - Rear Cross Bar - Nengun Performance

it's good to know that this product existed.. but where does it mount on ? or anyone has those stuff on it ?

body twisting is something i wanna eliminate or reduce.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
it mounts behind the front seats on the floor. the hump goes over the divider on yhe back. i actually have the floor support bars also from doo luck

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
spot welding is a very tedious work..... have to strip everything....that's when my car will be ready undergo heavy surgery i'll do that... like a fresh new paint job... stripping everything... then send for coatings like dev is doing... then spot welding is feasible...

does the rear cross bar really help ?

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
May I know what model your car is ?? May be I can help you :proud:

We have the similar product, we call it "room bar", the main function of the room bar is to strenghten the center pillar area (B pillar) and reducing the chassis flex, giving sharp handling feel.

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
FD. Your room bar length is adjustable? Price pls?

May I know what model your car is ?? May be I can help you :proud:

We have the similar product, we call it "room bar", the main function of the room bar is to strenghten the center pillar area (B pillar) and reducing the chassis flex, giving sharp handling feel.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mercedes Benz Malaysia has just announced the arrival of the latest S-Class, which is set to arrive early next year. Since its inception back in 1972, over 4 million S-Class has since been delivered globally. In Malaysia specifically, more than 18,000 S-Class were sold since it was first launched in the late 70's. As with the previous S-Class, this new successor, in its S 580 e form will also be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience