when u guys driving ur beast, will drive slow slow or fast?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
if hav someone was following behind u n so close, will u getting fast or go to slow lane let him pass? and when u guys meet someone follow behind u very close, how u guys make urself don race with them ???
hehe, just ask only, coz wan to c how ppl drive sport car...:biggrin:
can anyone share experience ? ^^

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
if hav someone was following behind u n so close, will u getting fast or go to slow lane let him pass? and when u guys meet someone follow behind u very close, how u guys make urself don race with them ???
hehe, just ask only, coz wan to c how ppl drive sport car...:biggrin:
can anyone share experience ? ^^
non skyline owner here :itsme:

so far, when I've encountered them, they tend to be on the good side of the law... and sometime very courteous....well.... until they are being provoked of course :burnout:

once on a traffic light at USJ, I've asked a skyline owner next to me to rev his engine... so i can hear the sweet sound of inline 6 and the blow-offs... :love:

the owner obliged....

Last edited:

amran

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
and the ones who provoke are the ones who wish they had a sport car. these are normally among people who own wira or any similar car in the market .. buy halfcut .. convert .. and the try to show off by driving recklessly on the road like 'i got the fastest car on earth'. wake up people. remember god and don't be too arrogant with little things you have.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
drive slow la.... if drive fast nanti ade orang marah..hehehe

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
will drive very fast when im picking up my chic and will drive very very very slow when im sending back my chic ... how abt that :thefinger:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
will drive very fast when im picking up my chic and will drive very very very slow when im sending back my chic ... how abt that :thefinger:
it's more like , u drive fast all the time except when u send ur chic... hahaha..

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
Gun the car. :D
Every chance i get. hehe.
it's my therapy :biggrin:

Bump: Gun the car. :D
Every chance i get. hehe.
it's my therapy :biggrin:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
so far...if solo they'll drive slowly....but in group...hard to say...:biggrin:

calvintys

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
klang
Me it all depend on my moods, but currently drive slow most time but when down highway , 110 its tooooooo slow.

Bump: Me it all depend on my moods, but currently drive slow most time but when down highway , 110 its tooooooo slow.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
"There's only 1 beast.. that's the thing that's hanging between me legs... d rest are just cars.. how i drive it? u gotta be a hot chick to find out... "

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I drive within the speed limit.. Each time cruise, kena left behind.. :banghead:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
aiya. have minimum of 300hp and cruise. dude, ur gonna get hemarroids one day from the stress of being left behind. :nurse:

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Normally I just drive slow following the speed limit, if someone getting close to me then I just let them pass . If they purposely slow down their car and tailgating me again , then I only floor the pedal .

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
is our cars loud from the outside?i can't tell because it just sounds slightly louder than normal cars to me but i'd say it is quite loud lets say if you're cruising at 100kmph on 5th gear?

why?

because i noticed if i cruise just nicely around 100kmph pass some "innocent" looking cars, once they pass me and know its a skyline oh boy here they come kacau kacau.Geeee.......i've been cucuk by so many cars, hondatoks, wiras,pradanas, first version of lancer, celica first model, sooo manyyyyyy...but normally i just slow down and let them had enuff "vrooming" from behind then they get sick and zoom off.

Only in once a blue moon when i know its a rex,scoob,siva,beemer then i'll really floor it.

so, based on those i would say i'm mostly a slow driver occasionally a vroom vroom ethuasiast.

Bump: is our cars loud from the outside?i can't tell because it just sounds slightly louder than normal cars to me but i'd say it is quite loud lets say if you're cruising at 100kmph on 5th gear?

why?

because i noticed if i cruise just nicely around 100kmph pass some "innocent" looking cars, once they pass me and know its a skyline oh boy here they come kacau kacau.Geeee.......i've been cucuk by so many cars, hondatoks, wiras,pradanas, first version of lancer, celica first model, sooo manyyyyyy...but normally i just slow down and let them had enuff "vrooming" from behind then they get sick and zoom off.

Only in once a blue moon when i know its a rex,scoob,siva,beemer then i'll really floor it.

so, based on those i would say i'm mostly a slow driver occasionally a vroom vroom ethuasiast.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
[PIMPIN];3416209 said:
I drive within the speed limit.. Each time cruise, kena left behind.. :banghead:
hahhahahhahahhahha... pimpin driving at speedlimit? more like the limit of speed to me... hahhaha if the the gtr was warp speed then he will be using it all the time..kikiki

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

www.autofoam.com.my

anyone of you guys tried this? Is it really that good for better handling and soundproofing?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience