Wheel cramp anyone?

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
good .. i think we can D.I.Y to save cost .. rite? and spray put some ZTH sticker onto it ;)

Just buy solid bent steel and weld it :) .. the cost shud be only less than RM60.00 and buy the solex original wan!

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
wow..means the person who want to steal need to change the tire to the spare tire only can steal lo..not bad not bad..but a bit lecehla when it rains..hard to put it on or remove it..

SKYBLUEV6

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
K.L
better tambat your car kat pokok.macam org ikat kuda zaman koboi

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
erm..i think the wheel clamp wun work....the can jst start the engine..drive front..reverse...and repeat for few times...and then KLAK....done...can sjt drive away...coz i stil remember one zth member ever say tat he did tat wif his family's pajero i think...kena clamp by authority...lol

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
kelvin---
lol kena clamp by authority and do like that? Pajero ok la wheel so big and big car won't scared damage anything

if normal sedan car......with SPORT RIM somemore.....haha mana sampai hati keep reversing and moving forward.

Futura
u have to turn all the way to the right/left to clamp the wheel
people said for long term your alignment will lari
mostly people park car with steering and wheel kasi STRAIGHT

Futura

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
gohkokeng said:
kelvin---
lol kena clamp by authority and do like that? Pajero ok la wheel so big and big car won't scared damage anything

if normal sedan car......with SPORT RIM somemore.....haha mana sampai hati keep reversing and moving forward.

Futura
u have to turn all the way to the right/left to clamp the wheel
people said for long term your alignment will lari
mostly people park car with steering and wheel kasi STRAIGHT
Yeah I know, that's why I do alignment in every 2 months. :regular_smile:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The clamp may be a bit hassle to use for gerl drivers...esp. when they wear thoight skirt.....

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
Futura
every 2 months 1 time re-alignment......
how much? free haha

ken yeang
i think mostly only use when at night sleeping no more using the car right?

everytime go anywhere parking also clamp meh?

lol FERRARI?

chypher

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
u guys know where to buy the wheel clamp that the guard use to clamp our tyre if we park at the place we are not suppose to park in a shopping complex ar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stumbled in online classified site that some are selling the electric jack & wrench. Looks good as if always DIY, then don't have to sweat to jack up and somemore can use the wrench to unscrew some tough bolt.

Anyone have experince in using them?...On other site, it mentioned these tool should not be continuously used for more than 10 min...maybe battery will weaken...

Still yum yum looks to me and thsoe who like to DIY :wink:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience