What's your dream car?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
That only road tax not including the insurance+petrol+spare part yet....for a weekend ride I don't think its worth it.....

vr2turbo,
park most of the time at home not because of petrol but can't go out coz no road tax LOL

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

hahahaa for petrol haven't calculate it yet but if you can afford the car of course can afford the petrol laa :driver:

Not really, because you mentioned RM40k, plus tax like normal car price here, so car price is not a problem. Road tax is.....:banghead:

Didnt know mustang road tax that expensive....Yet is Mustang GT. not the higher spec models yet :stoned:

evo 6.5 tommi makinen
well...the decal/sticker of cos
exclude suspension setup..jinjang je

NSX.........R

D real driver car....

I think once crank start also will cost RM1 petrol....

Tekan once another RM1....

My weekend ride is a bicycle....

I go to buy roti, newspaper at the 99 Supermart nearby using bicycle...

Its good for health, environment and it saves money...

:proud::love:

I only walk to buy roti, newspaper and also supermarket....save on tyres, save on environment
:biggrin:

Haha, if use a Mustang, cheap tires are enough already..you gonna wear them out doing donuts anyway..lol

I only walk to buy roti, newspaper and also supermarket....save on tyres, save on environment
:biggrin:

Cis.....i buy all of those thing online......COD....big2 save on environment...:proud:

Cis.....i buy all of those thing online......COD....big2 save on environment...:proud:

COD need to drive leh bro, using electricity also not environment friendly. That's why we have
Earth Hour :rofl:

Imagine....

Driving a Mustang to buy roti & newspaper....

The petrol cost can be 5 or 10 times the cost of roti & newspaper combined... :motz::thumpdown::heeeelllllooooo:

If I own a Mustang, I'll just get my maid to drive it to buy roti and newspaper...

Mustang + Maid = Priceless

Not really, because you mentioned RM40k, plus tax like normal car price here, so car price is not a problem. Road tax is.....:banghead:

Yea can buy but can't afford to maintain it....sighhhh~

Didnt know mustang road tax that expensive....Yet is Mustang GT. not the higher spec models yet :stoned:

Mustang GT is 5ltr V8 but there's 3.6ltr V6 version using same chasis...at last, I didn't bring back any of it....bring back cash better LOL

On a side note, during my stay outside Msia esp in Middle east or U.S., u can get your dream cars easily during younger years no need to work hard until 40-50 years like here then can afford a ferrari...last time, there's a newly hired receptionist at my office just hired a month before & the next month we were surprised a brand new red Porsche Cayman was parked in front on my office belong to that fella....I :bawling:

Mustang GT is 5ltr V8 but there's 3.6ltr V6 version using same chasis...at last, I didn't bring back any of it....bring back cash better LOL

On a side note, during my stay outside Msia esp in Middle east or U.S., u can get your dream cars easily during younger years no need to work hard until 40-50 years like here then can afford a ferrari...last time, there's a newly hired receptionist at my office just hired a month before & the next month we were surprised a brand new red Porsche Cayman was parked in front on my office belong to that fella....I :bawling:

Pro and Cons la for overseas, cars cheaper, but I heard parts not cheap for cars and property is indeed expensive...

Pro and Cons la for overseas, cars cheaper, but I heard parts not cheap for cars and property is indeed expensive...

Yes property is expensive in the city (if youre expat, locals different story) but maintaining a car is not that expensive...just like here in Msia & even cheaper if its a continental or japanese cars....american cars are bloody expensive to maintain outside U.S...:adore:

We see ppl good, ppl see us good lo...

Middle East petrol cheap, big cc cars not a problem.....:driver:

Car prices cheaper, but maintenance, fuel, and insurance are more expensive.

How bout car price, petrol & insurance everything expensive?

welcome to Malaysia Tanah Airku....:bawling:

Middle East petrol cheap, big cc cars not a problem.....:driver:

Coz no road tax thats why over there flooded with hummer, mustangs, camaros, vipers everything above 4ltr engine...:driver:

If not mistaken, our car tax or road tax we paid were suppose to subsidize the petrol right? correct me if i'm wrong :confused:

Top Bottom