Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40 - 44

• 45 - 49

• 50 Above

• Total voters
khoo198 and lowpro:im really underage...but "it" only apply in malaysia la...hehe~~~:rolleyes:

Last edited:
im medium aged...sexily brewed with love and full of shagness!!...27..hehehehe...still young..still lotsa girls need to be "explore"....hehehe..
80' boy here... the zaman of ding dang, suria pekasa hitam, nasik lemak sebungkus 50cents, transformer and the super hot Thundercats!!!..

People who born this year (80an) will know what i mean...no internet, no pc, no electronics..pure fun! ride bike here and there, play aci nyorok and those "penutup botol"...

Du ya guys remember?? hu with me? hahahahaha! miss those days....:smokin:

im medium aged...sexily brewed with love and full of shagness!!...27..hehehehe...still young..still lotsa girls need to be "explore"....hehehe..
80' boy here... the zaman of ding dang, suria pekasa hitam, nasik lemak sebungkus 50cents, transformer and the super hot Thundercats!!!..

People who born this year (80an) will know what i mean...no internet, no pc, no electronics..pure fun! ride bike here and there, play aci nyorok and those "penutup botol"...

ahahahh....yea...catched the spyder to fighting each other....pusing telur......tikam here tikam there.....dragonball flash card..........kite buatan sendiri n cut other person kite.....hhuh....memorable childhood...:smokin:

ahahahh....yea...catched the spyder to fighting each other....pusing telur......tikam here tikam there.....dragonball flash card..........kite buatan sendiri n cut other person kite.....hhuh....memorable childhood...:smokin:

HAHAHAHAHA!! i remember those tikam2!!! hahaha...and the kite buatan sendiri...syiokk!!! full of fun!!....but the best part..especially for 80 boys... the "blue box" ding dang...every week with a toy in it...hehehe...the chocolate..we throw away...hahahaha!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

woops im one of the 80's child....really miss my childhood....how come all gone.....:bawling:

HAHAHAHAHA!! i remember those tikam2!!! hahaha...and the kite buatan sendiri...syiokk!!! full of fun!!....but the best part..especially for 80 boys... the "blue box" ding dang...every week with a toy in it...hehehe...the chocolate..we throw away...hahahaha!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes....blue box doraemon......50cent/box...the chocolate i shared with my grandma................................i miss my grandma.......:bawling:

i'm 70's boy...during my time...what I can remember popular TV show most of them as same as 80's...all the raw 'kampung' activities...i.e gasing...guli...lastik burung...getah gelang...baling tin...police and thief....not forgetting TV show like MOBYDICK...Toriton...and MOERO Attack with the summersought berpusing....(if i spell it right)hehehe

but so far so good...no small boys call me uncle yet....sigh...what a relieve...

aiya no chance la.now let kids ride bike dont know whether will return or not.spider almost extinct,kids also scared of spider.nasi lemak minimum rm1.20,kite comes in all kinds of shape made of plastic.now nintendo la psp la ps3 la.what box this box.
transformers bumble bee also turned into mustang.haha.i like voltron,thundercats, transformers(cartoon).all gone.can even catch fish from drains.

aiya no chance la.now let kids ride bike dont know whether will return or not.spider almost extinct,kids also scared of spider.nasi lemak minimum rm1.20,kite comes in all kinds of shape made of plastic.now nintendo la psp la ps3 la.what box this box.
transformers bumble bee also turned into mustang.haha.i like voltron,thundercats, transformers(cartoon).all gone.can even catch fish from drains.

ermmm...MISS VOLTRONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man...last time there is a lot of cat fish in the drains..now? hahaha! dead fish got larr!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got dead fish meh?fish smell got la.ikan longkang still got plus mosquito larvae.haha.yeah voltron rules.he man i like also but looking back abit gay la.haha.:rofl::rofl:

Unforgettable 80'-90' cartoons & movies.........:love:
thundercats.jpg

thunder.jpg

transformersinaction.jpg

ultraman.jpg

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-smash-.jpg

dragon_ball_z_update_story1.jpg

Scooby-Doo-tv-01.jpg

street_fighter.jpg

popeye1.jpg

p7101123.jpg

archiesshirt_large.jpg

080610smurfs.jpg

airwolf0.jpg

btf.jpg

Motors.jpg

superman.jpg

robocop.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
robocop!! :love:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom