Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40 - 44

• 45 - 49

• 50 Above

• Total voters
took too many ANLEAN during childhood kah?

still got 1,power ranger.....dun forget that time so famous bout it.... :biggrin:

21 for the past 10 years.

took too many ANLEAN during childhood kah?

@70' tarak Anlene la.....:rofl::rofl: fernleaf ...dumex...o susu pekat cap teapot got la.......:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
actually i also very young only, cross my heart if u watch UP movie.
really bro young, capable & handsome too :rofl::rofl::rofl: but never do wet kiss lar

Unforgettable 80'-90' cartoons & movies.........:love:
thundercats.jpg

thunder.jpg

transformersinaction.jpg

ultraman.jpg

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-smash-.jpg

dragon_ball_z_update_story1.jpg

Scooby-Doo-tv-01.jpg

street_fighter.jpg

popeye1.jpg

p7101123.jpg

archiesshirt_large.jpg

080610smurfs.jpg

airwolf0.jpg

btf.jpg

Motors.jpg

superman.jpg

robocop.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________

there's tears in my eyes while readings this..huh
1983 here..u bring back all the sweet memories :bawling: ponteng evening school just to watch these stuff..

talking about airwolf.the music when the heli is coming out.hehe.knight rider aka kit.car looks so high tech.now proton wira also got the buzzing light in the front of the hood.hehe.accessory shop sells them.anyone?

then there was the short lived 'street hawk' show... about a motorcycle that at times was a scrambler and other times something else!! hahaha, those days the producers thought can fool viewers by changing the bike to suit the scene but the viewers are much smarter!

turbo - there's a trailing LED for sale in exterior marketplace,....hehehe...rm100 over

haha ya ya trailing led is the word i'm looking for.oh!with hundred rm my ride will talk to me and can come to me when i call?

haha ya ya trailing led is the word i'm looking for.oh!with hundred rm my ride will talk to me and can come to me when i call?

that will not happen even if u spend a million ringgit, so what is hundred:banghead:

pay me half a million & i will make ur dream come true

gimme a talkie & pass me ur car's key

Top Bottom