What the different of Air Charger & Compresor?

sammer88

Jul 25, 2007
Guys, i'm not really understand about this 2 thing, wats different? can make engine more power & save petrol? easy make a engine down?:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

somebody can tell me?

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
this can make ur engine vibrate on idle if u adjust it wrongly..it just simulate the carburetor adjustment on fuel injection car..kind of funny huh?..btw,this thing just make ur car drawn in more air by using PCV hose..if u put it on very intelligent car(BMW,MERC,VOVLO) it will detect air leak on engine side and bring the engine warning lights on problem because the air entered in ur engine is calculated by engine air mass sensor already..

sammer88

Jul 25, 2007
so how make engine save petrol? coz i'm order myvi now, lot people said, like drinking water. how should i do leh? any suggestion?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
myvi doesnt guzzle fuel fyi, dont worry too much..

dont get all dis gimicks sir, they r just sum type of air by-pass into the throttle jer..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The iconic new Fiat 500 has taken the top spot in this year’s Car of The Year competition, winning the approval of 58 jury members from 22 countries.

Scoring 385 points, the Fiat beat the Mazda 2, which took second place with 325 votes, and the third-placed Ford Mondeo, which received 202 points.

Fourth went to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience