What should i check? Please help me

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

oyw

Feb 12, 2007
hi guys... i wana buy a pair of secondhand semi bucket seat. What should i check or beware of in order not to get the spoiled bucket seat? As my friend told me semi bucket seat easily get spoiled than full bucket seat. I would like to get some advise from u guys...

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
just the usual.check the recliner mechanism whether it's working or not.check
for the seat position.whether the back n the bottom align.lastly check for
blood....who know,maybe someone died on the seat leh...hahaha...jk jk.:)

ashween

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
JB
Visit site
hahahah....yah man....u never know where all the seat has been....more over if its from japan....

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
i wish there still got some Jpnese Chicks Pussy smell..
the smell? for what??
used oil smell thus those man smell ('lam yam mei') got la...hahahahaha:marchmellow:
what i suggest is go Kedai Abang and buy a new one if dun want to take risk...normally bottom seats will be rusty for second hand...
second hand very hard to say... today good tomolo might kong liao...new one also..depends on luck..
Good Luck to you...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
the smell? for what??
used oil smell thus those man smell ('lam yam mei') got la...hahahahaha:marchmellow:
what i suggest is go Kedai Abang and buy a new one if dun want to take risk...normally bottom seats will be rusty for second hand...
second hand very hard to say... today good tomolo might kong liao...new one also..depends on luck..
Good Luck to you...
never taste the smell of jap chicks ma....:love:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
go n smeel it la if u got balls....maybe the owner of the seat got STD,die lar...:bawling:
our fren is bullet and knife cant go trough (tow cheung pat yap) one you knoe... such a small think how to kill him...hahahhahahaha
late rhe will say 'yo, STD only ma... no need to scared la...' hahahhaa

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
our fren is bullet and knife cant go trough (tow cheung pat yap) one you knoe... such a small think how to kill him...hahahhahahaha
late rhe will say 'yo, STD only ma... no need to scared la...' hahahhaa
ya ma..STD la AIDS la, Cancer la...so wat le...:love:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Aiya.. Jin ma... no problem one la... Just say Kazaam then ok liao.. money only ma..kazaam... tons of money liao...hahahaha

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Aiya.. Jin ma... no problem one la... Just say Kazaam then ok liao.. money only ma..kazaam... tons of money liao...hahahaha
nop, i'll said:"Zakaria...Satay-Satay...Zakaria...Satay-Satay...money-cum, money-cum...Zakaria...Satay-Satay...Zakaria...Satay-Satay...!!!":biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience