Walker Wilkerson does insane backwards entry at Formula Drift Florida w/video

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Dinesh

500 RPM
fd-600x338.jpg

Backwards entries are the in thing now in drifting and some of the entries that the top drifters can pull off are simply crazy. This however, ranks up there with some of the best backwards entries that we’ve ever seen.

The driver in question is Walker Wilkerson, who performs a downright insane backwards entry at the recently concluded inaugural Formula Drift round in Florida.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/24642287?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="400" frameborder="0" height="225"></iframe>AWFILMS | FatlaceTV | Walker Wilkerson raw entry from Abbitt Wilkerson on Vimeo.

Source: Vimeo

Reverse Drift? LOL! :rofl:
That's something new and looks good too LOL!

it is intentionally.
is one of the top level technique in drifting.
ken block performed it a few times.

Usually I say mak datok!!~ ... this one I have to say Datok Mak!!~ awesome :thefinger:

i think keisuke in initialD already performed this move in stage1 initialD anime :biggrin:

This is nothing new... Masato Kawabata from Team Toyo pioneered the reverse entry during the D1GP 2009 season. google perfect drift in youtube or masato kawabata :wavey:

so, this isn't new...but i think it's new here in Malaysia. Did any malaysian drifters have done this style before?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom