Paul William Walker IV's 2001 Nissan Skyline GT-R

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
From the requests of farique and sakuraguy.
I used imageshack sakuraguy, thanks!

56k friendly. Click on images to enlarge.

I took the liberty of also bluring the faces of my mates...

Tomei Genesis Stage 3 short block (forged pistons and connecting rods, Tomei Cams, Nismo cam bearings...etc..etc)
HKS GT-RS twin turbo
HKS R-Type front-mount intercooler
HKS intercooler piping
HKS downpipe
HKS Racing Suction Intake
HKS SSQV blow-off valve
Nismo cat-back exhaust
Tomei Reytek programmable ECU
HKS EVC Boost controller
Nismo clutch
Aragosta Racing coil-overs with remote resevoirs
Nismo anti-roll bars
Nismo front strut tower bar
Brembo 15-in titanium rotors with eight-piston monoblock race pads
Brembo 14-in titanium rotors with four-piston monoblock race pads
18x9.5-in Prodrive
265/35R-18 Dunlop SP sport FM901
Nismo front bumper
Nismo side skirt
Modern Image Graphics
ASC custom eight-point coll cage
ASC custom rear panels
Nismo shift knob
Nismo steering wheel
Nismo gauge clusters
Nismo four-point harnesses
HKS chrono Meter Gauges (boost, exhaust gas temperature, temperature, oil pressure)

and probably lot's more by now.....

wow... thanx DarkChild .. really appreciated ure posting .. looks marvelous .. not so extreme modifications .. nice car..

anyway .. according to Paul's fan club.. he owns R33 GT-R VSpec .. mmm.. might he upgraded kot to R34 GT-R .. ;)

cheers!

Originally posted by sakuraguy@Mar 23 2005, 12:55
wow... thanx DarkChild .. really appreciated ure posting .. looks marvelous .. not so extreme modifications .. nice car..

anyway .. according to Paul's fan club.. he owns R33 GT-R VSpec .. mmm.. might he upgraded kot to R34 GT-R .. ;)

cheers!
[snapback]833584[/snapback]​

If I'm not mistaken, I've heard he owns a R33 too. I'm not sure...

There was a write-up on this car in Sport Compact Car, but I don't think they have it in their site. I'll try to get the magazine scanned when I'm free and put it up here too....

its ok .. only if u free.. :) thnx for the info's ..

Appeared in this issue of Sport Compact Car...

December 2004 . Volume 16, NO.12

Apparently they broke that car during the shoot. And I don't think they know what they're doing with the car, as in, how to tune it and all. They only managed a puny 414hp at 7050rpm and 323lb-ft of torque at 5550rpm. I belive the Genesis Stage 3 is capable of much more.

wahhhh .. nice nice .. thnx DarkChild .. as said ..

Originally posted by DarkChild@Mar 23 2005, 14:08
Appeared in this issue of Sport Compact Car...

December 2004 . Volume 16, NO.12

Apparently they broke that car during the shoot. And I don't think they know what they're doing with the car, as in, how to tune it and all. They only managed a puny 414hp at 7050rpm and 323lb-ft of torque at 5550rpm. I belive the Genesis Stage 3 is capable of much more.
[snapback]833777[/snapback]​

please refer to the raytek uugghhh topic for answer to the above question :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for sharing:D

yea i had the magazine, yea was puzzled why tomei engine+GTRS only made 414, i guess it would even make 450+even without trying.

Thanks for the pics, i think this car looks better than the one they used in the movie.

Originally posted by silverzilla@Mar 23 2005, 22:37
yea i had the magazine, yea was puzzled why tomei engine+GTRS only made 414, i guess it would even make 450+even without trying.

Thanks for the pics, i think this car looks better than the one they used in the movie.
[snapback]835147[/snapback]​
yeah... i agree with you.. this car is simple.. B) :D

Ehm who is Paul William Walker?! Is this the 34 used in 2F2F or what? i'm not catching ur drift... :ph34r:

Signal: Paul is the hero who used to drive R34 in 2F2F and older Fast & Furious .. he drive tuned EVO VII ...

The R34 DarkChild showing is Paul's personal daily use car .. his personal one .. ;)

cheers!

OHhhhhhhh I thought that name was familiar. Cause there was another post by u saying the real 34 behind 2F2F. Got confused there... but his ride is really neat....

Nice car dude,
I like it when they stay with twin turbo setup, it's the way the GTR is meant to be.

Turn1.

Re: Paul William Walker IV's 2001 Nissan Skyline GT-R

Nice car dude,
I like it when they stay with twin turbo setup, it's the way the GTR is meant to be.

Turn1.
thread diggah!

last post was 3 years ago! :biggrin:

wow, did you personally take those pics leo?

i read he's selling this car but no one wants to buy, an he's asking 150 000 USD for it, which is almost the price of a Z-Tune!

Nobody wants to buy Paul Walker's Skyline!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom