Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

waja dashboard

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

rockfire

i want to change my waja dashboard cause it bent at the centre, is there anyway for me to change to other model dashboard. what kind of car dashboard fit waja? pls help thks bro.

If u wanna stick back to Waja original dashboard design, then go for the Waja Campro ones or if u would like to try something new/fresh....... those LanEvo or Lancer originated from those Evolution 4,5 & 6 should be able to fit into Waja interior perfectly!

I've seen it done & my wireman mechanic fitted a Waja belonging to one of his customers, with those of Lancer dashboard. Suits the interior especially if it's grey in color. :shades_smile:

thks

thks bro for the inform, do u know any place that have do the project yet? i want the exprience mechanic to do it.

A Post Every 5 Mins

stevejobsapplerip-600x377.png

Well, I would like to share the sad, sad news with you guys. I heard the news on the radio this morning while on the way to my office. We didn't expect that he'll pass away just a day after Apple launched the iPhone 4S. Rest In Peace Steve Jobs & we'll always be Apple's loyal fan! Here are the links I found when I checked thru the Internet earlier:-

Apple's Homepage been replaced with...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom