w.t.ask short shifter

Corollas80's

Jan 12, 2008
hello there,i just want to ask wat the use of installing a short shifter and is it the same as the quick shift system in drag car?:hmmmm:

radhie

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
imho..
i thing the shifting will be more easier..and shorter..especially when changing 3rd to 4th gear..:driver:

apeng

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2004
KL
www.kcarlife.com
how much this item eh?
anybody want to sell?
sms me 012-377 2438
tq:driver:

4G15P_Asthma

Aug 14, 2008
All of my OEM (cheap Proton material) gear level bush worn off badly coz of my habit of quickshifting. A small not so fancy workshop in Kempas customized a new set from somekind of plastic material (nylon maybe?).

Now very solid feeling & of course very happy :biggrin:

Bump: All of my OEM (cheap Proton material) gear level bush worn off badly coz of my habit of quickshifting. A small not so fancy workshop in Kempas customized a new set from somekind of plastic material (nylon maybe?).

Now very solid feeling & of course very happy :biggrin:

zendengoh

Known Member
Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
host, may i know what is your car model?

Gt_Cuore

Mar 19, 2009
careful fortis your not back home speak proper english so the nice Malaysian persons can understand:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Shell has announced that for the first time, it will be sending off ‘Men in Red’ teams to hit the streets around the Klang Valley beginning 12th June 2010 to give motorists an Formula One pit stop crew experience.

Dressed in red overalls, Shell ‘Men in Red’ will be equipped to give Malaysian motorists a quick car pampering session absolutely free as a prelude to an exciting new announcement to soon hit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience