Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
who else but Ferrari? whahahaha

anyway this year i look good for Mclaren. I wan Mclaren to win but i hard the monty. Wahahahah. Renault and BAR should be a close fight. As for williams, well i doubt the driver would be as agressive as monty. Hope Sauber would be somewhere to match Williams too.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
yep...look like Mclaren quite strong this year....cos got the ICE and FIRE as the drivers...hehehe ... and the car look good too not like last year car....

quick quick vote......

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
but last year mclaren testing season also very strong, but then car no good during race..

this year suspension got prob.. lucky found out early can revise the design.. montoya's clutch got prob.. hopefully its just a defect.. not others as well :)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
McLaren can only have a close fight with Ferrari and Williams IF Merc can provide a reliable engine <_<

McLaren have good drivers, good technical folks, good aero-designer, but lauzy engine. <_<

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
for me.. i have to support williams oooo... else boss will kill me oooo...

muahahahahaha... :lol:

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Even if the drivers are no longer the current line-up, I will still support them.

I've seen my friends jumping wagon so often, want to beat him up.. sekejap is FERRARI, the following season is McLaren, then suddenly because Ferrari winning, then he jump back to McLaren.. now he say he supports WilliamsF1. I give him 4 races before he comes telling me he's a FERRARI fan again..

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Originally posted by zique@Feb 16 2005, 15:13
Even if the drivers are no longer the current line-up, I will still support them.

I've seen my friends jumping wagon so often, want to beat him up.. sekejap is FERRARI, the following season is McLaren, then suddenly because Ferrari winning, then he jump back to McLaren.. now he say he supports WilliamsF1. I give him 4 races before he comes telling me he's a FERRARI fan again..
wah so unloyal meh?? :blink: i've been mclaren fan eversince the first malaysian GP.. before that i'm noob in F1 :lol:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Mclaren all the way!!!!!!! but last time Mclaren cars look like Ferrari...kekeke.....Red and White.....but it is known as Honda Mclaren...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by evo3@Feb 17 2005, 10:02
Mclaren all the way!!!!!!! but last time Mclaren cars look like Ferrari...kekeke.....Red and White.....but it is known as Honda Mclaren...
Honda McLaren is in Red and White bcoz Marlboro is the main sponsor during that time.
And HONDA engine rulez during that era.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
mayb that time Honda Mclaren car got VTEC .... :D but now Honda is makin a come back ....

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Originally posted by evo3@Feb 17 2005, 10:02
Honda McLaren? :blink: i thought is McLaren Honda :P

late 80's, nigel mansel and niki lauda right? damn nice.. too bad i'm too young to watch.. seeing the pic, their car looks like ciggy box only, both shape and color :lol: now also West color.. <_< dunno what color will they be after no more tobacco advert :)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by rollakid+Feb 17 2005, 13:29 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rollakid @ Feb 17 2005, 13:29 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evo3@Feb 17 2005, 10:02

late 80's, nigel mansel and niki lauda right? damn nice.. too bad i'm too young to watch.. seeing the pic, their car looks like ciggy box only, both shape and color :lol: now also West color.. <_< dunno what color will they be after no more tobacco advert :) [/b][/quote]
well, guess it depends on who is the main sponsor.

There are some country like France totally band Tobacco ads on TV, and what McLaren usually do is they will replace the WEST with their driver name, like "Mika", "Kimi", "David".
So this year we are going to see "Kimi" and "Juan" this year. :lol:

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Originally posted by BlackSamurai+Feb 18 2005, 12:58 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackSamurai @ Feb 18 2005, 12:58 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by rollakid@Feb 17 2005, 13:29
<!--QuoteBegin-evo3
@Feb 17 2005, 10:02

late 80's, nigel mansel and niki lauda right? damn nice.. too bad i'm too young to watch.. seeing the pic, their car looks like ciggy box only, both shape and color :lol: now also West color.. <_< dunno what color will they be after no more tobacco advert :)
well, guess it depends on who is the main sponsor.

There are some country like France totally band Tobacco ads on TV, and what McLaren usually do is they will replace the WEST with their driver name, like "Mika", "Kimi", "David".
So this year we are going to see "Kimi" and "Juan" this year. :lol: [/b][/quote]
and all the pit crew with "team" hahaha..

hope they keep the silver-black color... one of the main reason i like the team too.

and yes, nothing to do with McLaren F1 road car, i dunno they got any connection at first when i like the team :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My evo 4 engine transplant to waja after running 10-15 minutes suddenly loss power, like running with 3 cylinders and engine check light on. Idling rough and low rpm, engine likely to stall and whole body vibrate. Switch off the engine and start again, the engine back to normal. Be able to boost up to 1.2 bar

After driving 10-15 minutes the same problem come again, engine loss power, check light on, idling vibrate and like running with 3 cylinders. Switch off the engine and re-start, it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience