viper alarm

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GrimReaper

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
PJ
Look for Pro Ice den they will ask u to call their authorised dealer. :)...

GrimReaper

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
PJ
asd said:
Pro Ice?where is it?
try this website.. http://www.directed.com/contact/intern.asp?region=asia&country=Malaysia

it's in puchong but very expensive..they will direct u to their dealer shop which is in uptown thr.. forgot wat name but shud be Sky zone or sumthing...
Viper5xx series pro ice sell around 3000++ ..but their dealer selling around 1800-2200 with installation...good news...still negotiable...muahahah..but i'm not goin for tat lor...later 1st..cos oledi got viper voice module n goin for black mamba(brother's) ....dunno how good isit but if any 1 of u got opinion/view...pls share..thanks

GrimReaper

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
PJ
cos cheap mah....summore if u get the viper alarm ah...u wont get the GPS tracking system in malaysia(if i not mistaken)... just voice module mix wif other alarm will gif viper voice d...but alarm like mine damn fark up..isk..

so any1 haf comment on black mamba?...pls tell me...

shay4664

Known Member
Mar 31, 2004
viper

howdee Grimreaper,

how much$$ u got the voice modul alone? include installation?

A@ron

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Hey Guys,

Viper Alarm voice module is going around RM350 - RM400 (i think include installation)...I check it in Sunway area the other day but havent bought it yet cause they say installation for certain cars can be difficult.

Anyone out there can recommend good place with cheaper price? :rock:

A@ron

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Thanks for the viper alarm feedback...

wah..tats cool...hope can get it... :rock:

waiting for your Good News :)

GrimReaper

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
PJ
Aaron,
i bought it at $400 from a fren n installed it at Cosplus in SS15 ..so all together $480... yes..it's hard to install and the ppl thr still nit to refer back to the manual on how to install ....bear in mind,if ur existing alarm doesnt haf any auxiliary input, u will not get the Viper On/Off indication and it will be quite redundant...like my stupid alarm ...only when i 'illegally' open the door, it will be Viper On/OFf indication but only once.. =) ..

BTW,ANY one can help me wif BLACK MAMBA??..good or lousy piece of crap...??

A@ron

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Hi Grimreaper,

I check with kakimotor in sunway also cost RM400 for the Viper alarm voice module..wat car u using?..they say proton waja and perdana hard to install and the voice module sometimes cannot work properly wan...sigh :thumpdown

Anyway abt black mamba, my fren is using it in his Honda..cost him nearly 1k to install it (dunno whether true a not)....the reliability is good.

Hi Nicole,

I just called Han and yes,he is offering the Viper alarm voice module for RM250 including installation...but I would need his shop address. Hope you can help
Thanks

Cheers, :tee:

shay4664

Known Member
Mar 31, 2004
viper

a@ron, sure a'a waja hard to install?? plan to instal it for my waja or need to replace the oem alarm first?

A@ron

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Viper

I m also having a waja..it can be installed but they have to remove something from the interior...hmmm..the mechanic say..(some work to install it)

I check with Han and yes...he can install the voice module in waja using the current OEM alarm..all for RM250 only and the EL is RM100....

If u interested, maybe we can go to the shop together..and install it...
I m still waiting for Nicole reply :rock: on the shop name and location.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Gran Turismo 5’s GT Academy contest gives the winners a chance to take their driving from the virtual world to reality and race a real car in real life but certain flaws in the game have cropped up and thrown the standings into disrepute.

One of the users on the Gran Turismo enthusiast site and forum, GT Planet, had noticed that the three best times in the race all used the same ‘shortcut’ by cutting across...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience