Video: 5 Pickup Truck Test – Triton, Hilux, Ranger, D-Max, Navara

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Was not expecting the D Max to beat Hilux on the drag race until i recalled that it was the 3.0 model. I would luv if it was the 19 model.

The Triton looked very composed in the 2nd challenge. Almost car like movement.

On the 3rd challenge, Bobby method of approach is almost correct. Going too slow will cause the car to shake from left to right, front to back...depending on the surface.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Agreed. Why not the 1.9 DMax? The 3L is irrelevant given high road tax and old tech.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I like the good mix of reviewers, each with a different character. I think Tom and Bobby should do more reviews together.

Bobby caters to the average Joe, he covers stuff like cup holders and storage compartments, which is very important for consumers.

Tom covers the handling and power of the car. Which is for the drivers. Tom ain’t got time for cup holders.

Reactions: vr2turbo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Master there,
i'm a junior in this scene.
I wish to convert my 4g15 dohc 16V to 4g93t,is it possible?
if ok,then the 4g93t should be in range of 96-98 version,rite?
1. i got ask 1 workshop,to complete the conversion,i need to pay around 7K++,is it ok?
2. then my dashboard and many xtra should be match as the halfcut,rite?so may i retain my original dashboard and xtra?And my car is original 4wd,is that need to b locked 4 the conversion?
3.so if the dashboard and the xtra thing is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience