• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hiring Now

Vacancy for Technical Support Executive

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
Hi Guys and gals out there, my company is currently looking people to fill up the above position in the company
below is the details and requirement

for more info.. you all can pm me..

Responsibilities:
Perform over-the-phone troubleshooting with customer's computer hardware, software, network and ISP

Requirements:
MUST have excellent English communication skills both written and oral with a neutralized accent
MUST have at least 2 years experience working as a Technical Support Representative troubleshooting ADSL technology or any similar related technical call centre support experience
Prefer degree holders in the Electrical Communications Engineer or IT area
Fresh Graduates will not be consider
Preferably Cisco Certified (CCNA) or may have completed several modules for CCNA
Willing to work on shift
Ability to make decisions that are in line with the company best interests, while maintaining focus on customers' needs
Works well as part of a team and adapts well to change

Full training and competitive remuneration will be provided as will scope for career advancement.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello ppl..plan to change cam and cam pulley...maybe goona do port polish, where is the best place to go?? any recomandation?? prefer in seremban or sunway area..how much it'll cost me??? another question..what is "engine blue printing"??? please help!!..tq..anyway it's a waja 1.6{M} 4g18 i guess... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience