used performance parts and I.C.E (UPDATED!!!)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

used performance parts and I.C.E (UPDATED!!!)

muyo.

Banned
used performance parts and I.C.E (PRICE UPDATED!!!)

Close

Last edited:
X-power pricing. let me know including harness...

hey badturz, im not at gan's house yesterday laa. the one who own all this stuff not me :thefinger: im his :thefinger:riend and also gan's friend are you the one driving GSR turbo? :driver:

yes. lolx.. i know u since hrmm .. when 2006 edi la.. haha.. we were eating at "Ming Tian" Sunway. with ah gan! .. remember? that time is the first time we met.!

go sleep la! hahaha erh WW so many VS for what... i want the Hot Inazma Type MR also

wah ..>! sound system sold at first place?
Who's the buyer.? haha.. Ariolz.. kuailanzz..
Still driving neo.. heehhe!

what kuailan kuailan now hahaaha... i like neo ok!

his friend bought it alredi. haha.. neo cps more nice. if neo got cps engine and the original bodykit then nice d :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bump!!!

ahhaa... i was talking to muyo .. i am still driving neo leh.. haha.. don misunderstand my frd ariolz

Got another fellow playing Sound system.. ! hahaha not bad.. i tot all are like Performance dude.

BTW BUMP for WW and Muyo

ohh.. nowonder sounds so familiar. who got play sound system? sound system sold d.. so fast, but then the buyer who bought seriously damn 7 lucky! :thefinger: i play performance laa who say dont have! :thefinger: thanks badturz for help me bump!

sunauto item good business :thefinger: 1 day sold 3 items from one very good guy who drive hilux :driver: thanks for the bump badturz!!!

BUMP!!! :itsme::itsme:

wahh!! sound good in business man..! hahahaha Good to heard that 2 items left.. when BOT or transplant the engine?

Bump: wahh!! sound good in business man..! hahahaha Good to heard that 2 items left.. when BOT or transplant the engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom