Unique Number Plate

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Guys, just wanna know if any one of you have spotted any special number plates?
I have seen some like those below:

cba1.jpg

pen15.jpg

Please post your photos of those unique number plates for us to see.

Has anybody seen a black BMW 7 series with a number plate that looks like a square? well.... actually not a square lah.. but almost like a square. That fella put the letter "L" and the number "7" close together.. and the "7" was modified to be straighten.

hahaha
i saw the L7 before

he used 2 "L"s to do the number plate la
just that the other L is upside down
damn nice :lol:

Naza Autos big boss. a Ferrari if i'm not mistaken. registered as NA24 but it actually reads NAZA.

JPJ, PDRM... you dare to summon or not? :P

I heard there is a funeral parlor in Melaka whose boss is driving a car with the number plate MAT1. And there is a Waja with a number plate MAF14. Any photos of those? Please post some here.

last 2 days,saw 1 BMW at pj area
a bit old model 7 series,but the plate number damn creative!
the number is CAS 11
but the number 11,middle got a sticker '-'
so CAS11+ the dash=CAS1-1 (CASH).
diu,damn nice man~ :P

Originally posted by InitialD@Feb 24 2005, 22:53
I heard there is a funeral parlor in Melaka whose boss is driving a car with the number plate MAT1. And there is a Waja with a number plate MAF14. Any photos of those? Please post some here.
MAT 1 is on black honda CRV...i met at Sg Besi toll..malay driver...alphabets MAT is on top while digit 1 below MAT..

MAF14 is on waja... i met at Gurun R&R...it's belongs to actor Azhar Sulaiman...his wife damn hot ~! :D

Originally posted by InitialD@Feb 24 2005, 22:45

Has anybody seen a black BMW 7 series with a number plate that looks like a square? well.... actually not a square lah.. but almost like a square. That fella put the letter "L" and the number "7" close together.. and the "7" was modified to be straighten.
Please check this out

http://zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?...topic=7689&st=0

And also, L7 is on a 5 series (E60) NOT a 7 series (E65). ;)

Originally posted by gti88+Feb 25 2005, 02:14 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gti88 @ Feb 25 2005, 02:14 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-InitialD@Feb 24 2005, 22:45

Please check this out

http://zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?...topic=7689&st=0

And also, L7 is on a 5 series (E60) NOT a 7 series (E65). ;) [/b][/quote]
GTi88, really ar? maybe I saw wrongly lor..hehehe.. yup.. I would say it's damn Unique!

Originally posted by sakuraguy@Feb 25 2005, 09:05
another topic? .. i tot we already have the same menioned topic??!!??
Sakuraguy, this one different mah.. this time is about Unique number plate and not about Nice number plate mah.... hehehehe

I think the price for most Unique number plate would go to the Black BMW with the L7 (L + overturned L). ...maybe get special award for being creative too.

MAF14 can be seen in ss3. Azhar sulaiman's car. He's my fren's bro in law. His house got porsche gt3 and porsche cayenne . His father was the jpj boss last time.

Originally posted by munky@Feb 25 2005, 21:48
MAF14 can be seen in ss3. Azhar sulaiman's car. He's my fren's bro in law. His house got porsche gt3 and porsche cayenne . His father was the jpj boss last time.
I don't know who he is lah.. got his photo or not?

CBA 1 belongs to LBS Group director.........always eat bak kut teh with him 1

NAT4514.. saw in klang.. red car fogot what car.. :P

btw whats LBS?

Originally posted by Nouvulari@Feb 25 2005, 22:11
CBA 1 belongs to LBS Group director.........always eat bak kut teh with him 1
Wow! ...tell him he is lucky to get that number plate... surely a topic for conversation..hahahahah :lol:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom