Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

TZM 4 sale! RM 2999 ono!

ngnia

Jan 16, 2005
RM 2999 ono...

Model : 1996

Very nice design... just buy & ride... own by an engineer...

Roadtax & insurance will expired on 18/1/2005...

Plz call/sms/email me @ 012-9881090 / [email protected]

:ph34r: ngnia

Sorry, my previous ad has been deleted by administrator due to some technical errors...

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
lolz, from my experiance, around 200KM/H......

was riding a Honda NSR150 before, so should be around there larr.... :D

ngnia

Jan 16, 2005
mmm... how fast is it? her previous owner claims around 190-200 km/h... :blink: but i only managed to throttle it to 150-160 km/h only... & i think my previous zzr250 is faster than her...

anyway, from my experience, 4-stroke engine speedometer is more accurate than 2-stroke engine... so, 150 km/h for zzr250 will always faster than 150 km/h TZM150... :)

;) this is not a racing bike, so don't expect so much from her... this is a 'cari makan' bike... ride it & make it useful to your live... and don't push her to ride you to hell... B) 'sayangi diri anda'...

ngnia

Jan 16, 2005
I'm the 3rd owner. B) Except the design, everything else are standard... but sorry, no side mirrors.

<_< There are 2 spots of corrosion on the fuel tank, ie under the seat. I'm going to repair the tank ASAP. Will not selling this bike unless all the minor problems are repaired. :) Just to make sure the buyer get the best for their money...

;) I've changed the battery, sprockets & chain, oil seal & power valve repair kit. This bike is in wonderful running condition. :rolleyes: For the above repairs & parts replaced, rm2999 is a very good bargain. :D

thanks.

ae_newbies

Jan 18, 2005
Hai...i lil bit konpius here...Erm..u selling ur bike as it is in da picture or u will put back all those standard stickers with the standard front cowling coz the front cowling rite now ur modi it with a NSR150 SP lamp.Am i right bout it..?

Erm..one more thing in my mind is ur bike still using the 1st version powervalve or the 2nd generation?

Just wanna know is this bike is still available now? :)

Thanx.. ;)

ngnia

Jan 16, 2005
:D Good day,

:blink: Sorry 4 the confusion... :) i'll make more simple...

:lol: My bike is just as same as in the picture... except a very minor scratches that can be touch-up with stickers... i'll never put back the standard design or cowling... ( :P coz i don't have any... heheheee...)

:huh: Actually, 'STANDARD' mean the engine, carb, exhaust etc are in standard specs. I don't know whether the engine is still virgin or not... until now, all parts are working very well & marvelous... ;)

B) Good news: My bike is still available...

:o Bad news: The fuel tank is not repaired yet.

:unsure: As i mention earlier, i'll will not selling my bike before the repair job done. :rolleyes: BUT, if the buyer want to repair it by himself, i'm willing to sell it with a little bit discount... :P

:D Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys.

What are your opinions on this subject? From what I read, it seems like "never wax again" polymer sealants like PPS and Sierra Glow should put traditional 5-step detailing procedures to death. So why isn't it?

Are there any downsides to using these new sealants? Cuz who wouldn't wanna have to not wax ever so often, less the whole enjoyment of is of course =)

Thanks,

Chris
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience