Turbosmart

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
anybody ever try the turbosmart plumback blow off valve...??

the description i read is it kick back the boost into the engine if im not mistaken and produce no sound......if it is true then iit be perfect for my car so that my car look standard on the outside......

*anybody know the cost for the plumback...??

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
plumback is similiar to std blow off valves.

but this one can withstand high boost pressure.

Turbosmart is a very well known brand in Australia and also in the States.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by Saga Continue@May 23 2004, 07:16 PM

the description i read is it kick back the boost into the engine if im not mistaken and produce no sound......if it is true then iit be perfect for my car so that my car look standard on the outside......

yeah they are good shit...but does not make much sound yet it can witstand the high boost..
yes gti88 is very right..
u can get turbosmarts parts at your nearest dealer in malaysia which is
Millennium motorsports asia(m) sdn.bhd.

can call 03 56325707
or myself
012 3205454 for more info..

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
vteckiller......do u know how much the price....since i live in ampang, sunway is too far...if i wanna go and buy the bov i wanna go and buy in one shot......wanna make sure i have enuff money dude...

thanks

erik_eazy.e

Dec 3, 2003
how much izit???

trancebum

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
Originally posted by vteckiller+May 26 2004, 03:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vteckiller @ May 26 2004, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Saga Continue@May 23 2004, 07:16 PM

yeah they are good shit...but does not make much sound yet it can witstand the high boost..
yes gti88 is very right..
u can get turbosmarts parts at your nearest dealer in malaysia which is
Millennium motorsports asia(m) sdn.bhd.

can call 03 56325707
or myself
012 3205454 for more info.. [/b][/quote]

isnt that called a 'bypass valve'? it actually circulates the pressure back into the system rather than letting it out like the BOV, hence no sound. was just wondering.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
thats like 500 ringgit am i right.......i pass for now...still have no money yet....how long the offer stay..??

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
when u buy parts from australia dont forget to add in 30% for tax and also some cost for shipping as well..

just incase you guys forget.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
u can use a regular blow off and pulmp it back into your piping. just do a piping from your blow off outlet and plumb it back to your piping just after the AFM/AFS. most standard plumb back blow off can withstand 1.0 bar of boost. running more than that, better get aftermarket blow off.

turbosmart plumback blow off should be good. i've read and heard good things about them. worth a try if u ask me. price? ask vteckilla ler

:D

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Originally posted by Saga Continue@Jun 1 2004, 10:02 PM
thats like 500 ringgit am i right.......i pass for now...still have no money yet....how long the offer stay..??
Saga Continue,

if u're interested in GFB blow off valves, i have whole range of it. GFB Basic, Bovus Maximus, Stealth FX... etc u name it..

but for your application, Stealth FX suits u lor... coz it's volume adjustable BOV.. can go with loud noise or stealth.. just a twist of the knob. for more info, check it out at the product ads in the latest issue of Hypertune (cover feat. the blue Silvia 15) or www.gfb.com.au .. these GFB products is coming in to M'sia market soon and currently i can get introductionary price during this a month or so..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

As I travel outstation a lot, so I'm usually out on the highways and stone chips are pretty unavoidable when we travel on highways especially at the speed we are going.

My few months old car has already obtained quite a number of stone chips on the engine hood and some on the bumper (car is black so pretty obvious white stone chip marks can be seen during day time). I was wondering if there's any product or method that can "magically" repair the paint or is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience