Turbo timer and alarm system

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
hello zth sifus...i just instal a turbo timer in my kancil..the problem is after i pull the key and lock the door via remote, the car lock but after the timer stop the door unlock automatically..anyone can help me thru this? im using after market alarm system(cheap 1 leh)..can anyone help me or guide me how to bind together the turbo timer and my alarm system?? thank you..:banghead:

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
either you get a wireman or get back to the accessory shop where you installed your turbo timer to help you. There is some wiring to do to disable the car from unlocking when the engine stops.

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
either you get a wireman or get back to the accessory shop where you installed your turbo timer to help you. There is some wiring to do to disable the car from unlocking when the engine stops.
Ooo..the turbo timer i DIY isntal..the timer work but the alarm giving problem pulak..anyway thx for the feedback!:biggrin:

ChinaBlack

Feb 5, 2010
JOHOR
u must have DIY the timer with wrong wire( i meant alarm wire salah masuk), better to get a car wireman to fix it.. Seriously when i fix my timer at a accessory shop those guys did some sort of same mistake but then luckly they found out during testing time...