Turbo SFWD Electronic Traction Control

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
Hi..
Anybody with standalone ems that have any idea on wiring up a traction control system. Maybe thru boost per gear setup or any other elaborate ways??
Prefer electronic method..to assist in launchng our cars and lowering our 60ft/E.T

Any ideas?
:driver:

Last edited:

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
My current setup was using a Profec-B 2.. really easy to use (+2 boost level). But cannot ramp the boost axis with speed.
I'm on Haltech sports so will convert to use Boost ctrl solenoid. Standalone already could control boost per gear too so no need for e-boost2/avcr/ams-500. Just wondering if there is any guys out there that have already put into use a boost map for drag racing.
Anyway thanx for the advice bro. :driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think u need some sensor/switch to be hooked with the gear selector/gearbox in order to make "map versus gear position" work....

but i've no experience on using those multi-map function...because most of the time i still think it it up to the right foot of a driver to be natural traction controller.... :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new Exige, named the Exige Sport 380. With 375hp and 410Nm on tap, the car is now 30hp and 10Nm up the Exige Sport 350. It is also 49kg lighter than the already-featherweight Exige Sport 350, making it the most extreme road-going Exige ever produced.

Engine

Bolted behind the driver is the familiar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience