• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cybreed

olSkool
Nov 8, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
www.randomshutter.com
Hi guys

how come afew of my buddies on Toyotas seems to have worse fuel consumption than the day they started off w/o tuffoil ?

also, whats the dosage recommended for a Merc SLK ?

Cyb

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Cybreed,

For every 4 -5 litres of engine oil, use 1 bottle of Tufoil for the Mercedes. If 6 litres, use 1 1/2 bottle. For 8 litres, use 2 bottles.

Tufoil does not cause fuel consumption to increase. You can monitor the fuel consumption over a longer period of time, say 2 months. A 5% savings may give only an addtional mile per gallon. But when you have to spend RM 500 per month, it's RM 25 savings.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
cybreed,
maybe your friend got exited on the extra power or wanna try out how much tufoil increase the performance so floor the throttle more than before :lol:

btw focalpoint, thanks for the info on dealer in kuching last time, just got my first bottle of tufoil an hour ago.. will change engine oil in two weeks.. can't wait to see whats the difference ^_^

cybreed

olSkool
Nov 8, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
www.randomshutter.com
FocalPoint

Both of them are Toyota Corolla's and both see an increase in fuel consumption about a month after applying tufoil. But of course they keep changing parts, maybe its something else that is causing the higher consumption. Also Thanks for the recipe for the SLK. =) much appreciated.

rollakid.

Your from kch as well? I got my bottle of Tufoil in 4½Mile. Have not used it.. Been sitting on my shelves for 6 month already. =) I wanna measure my fuel consumption 1st before apply. But every two weeks or so.. I do something to the car... that screws up the millage. This time round when I go for oil change MUST use it... else it will be full of dust hehehe.

Cheers.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Originally posted by cybreed@Mar 28 2005, 19:33
Your from kch as well? I got my bottle of Tufoil in 4½Mile. Have not used it.. Been sitting on my shelves for 6 month already. =) I wanna measure my fuel consumption 1st before apply. But every two weeks or so.. I do something to the car... that screws up the millage. This time round when I go for oil change MUST use it... else it will be full of dust hehehe.

Cheers.
[snapback]848004[/snapback]​
i get mine from sin sin auto, just like what focalpoint told me. better lar.. just in case got fake product...

gonna change engine oil in less than 2 weeks time.. let see whats the difference after that.

cybreed

olSkool
Nov 8, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
www.randomshutter.com
Well.. in case anyone is interested to know. I poured my 1st dosage into my car this morning. I doubt I will feel much difference in fuel consumption as yesterday I just changed to weber carby. I'm flying on blind trust here =D

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Cybreed, we have missed out on your SLK.

You can try out Speedform (M) Sdn. Bhd. in Segambut for all the technical attention you need. You will likely to see SLKs, AMGs and all the 2 doors machines there. The workshop is probably cleaner than some shopping complexes. There is a Dyno there too!

Tel: 03 62587289 Freddie

cybreed

olSkool
Nov 8, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
www.randomshutter.com
Well thanks for the info mate. But I'm in Kuching, Sarawak. Also the SLK's my buddies, I was wondering how much of a difference can be felt on a SLK.

I myself am running a old CORONA ;)

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Personally, we have not met these SLK owners although they use Tufoil in their sleek machines at Speedform workshop. But we are told that they also "tapau" some botlles for their gardeners', children's GTis and antigue cars before they leave the workshop.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Helo, all sifu. I am newbie in car, please help me out please. I am driving toyota corolla AE110 limited editon and previously i drive reach 120km/h & above, i heard nothing. Last month i found out that my car is "eating" the engine oil so i go and change the valve seal and the problem solve. After done the valve seal i got reach to 120km/h & above. i got heard no sound at all, since last week once i reach 120km/h i heard beep sound inside the car. i have no idea what is it, where is it come...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience