Tufoil in ATF oil

Jun 1, 2007
Hello,

I have a BMW with manual gearbox that require ATF oil. Can I use Tufoil with this ATF oil?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Tufoil

Sorry for the late reply. Tufoil is not compatible with Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF).

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Tufoil

Yeah, you are counted among the hundreds of BMW car owners in the Klang Valley who are into the award-winning Tufoil.For those who are running older models like 2002s and E21, Tufoil will certainly contribute to cooler engine temps.These cars made in the 70's came with cooling systems that were essentially geared for European climates.I had a 2002 before and how I wished I knew about Tufoil then.These cars when the engines are smooth bring a lot of smiles after a long spin.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using s90 on civic b20b but now getting prob on unstable idling n heard many user facing same problem bcs of vacum leak. Some said using 1gen S90 throttle body not facing idling issue. Some of bengkel said S90 itself prob ( most my frenz using on cibiv b series).

I was tried some method to get stable idling like TPS adjust, Iacv clean n etc. no check engine but still getting prob. 1 more wat the diff cooper butterfly wif crom butterfly? Any diff?

Try getting others brand as Skunk2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience