Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

TT in cyberjaya

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

E S K A Y

Reactions
Anyone interested ? TT tomorrow night in cyberjaya ?

Venue: OldTown Cafe Cyberjaya
Time: 6th Mar 2009 10pm ~ 11pm

1. E S K A Y
  2. 1JZtezza
  3. green
  4. porosaki ??
  5. stepwyew ??
  6. ...
  7. ...
  8. ...

Everybody welcome... :burnout:

waaaaaaaaaaaa.............. look like all 1jz kaki TT wor........ :driver:

wahhh!! can consider ler... since it's only a stone throw from my office.... but i don't have 1jz wor... only got 3s.... can join??:biggrin:

Finish work at 6... have to wait till 10+...mmm.....:hmmmm:.... would try and see what else can do in the office... hopefully can find something to burn these extra 4 hours.....:itsme:

i think they all welcome Altezza member........ whether 3S or 1J OR Supercharge as well :wavey:

i think they all welcome Altezza member........ whether 3S or 1J OR Supercharge as well :wavey:
uh oh.... abit shy ler... i think my car would be the most quiet one... can't produce the growl like a 1j or the supercharger.....:proud:

If tengsh go tt i dont go coz i have no talking terms with this fellow :[ hahahaha

We are all bunch of crazy fellow , we respect each other in person and ride , we dont compare , we r just a bunch of guys that just enjoy the ride , we dont draw a line , we wellcome all walks of life ,so to all the ppl wellcome , dont have to be embarrass ,

I still remember when i first bought my altezza , i feel shy to go tt due to my age until porosaki who talk me out and that was way back 2005 and i was the oldest , then lately i meet bk my old fucking friend which i have not meet since 1991 until 2006 and he still like to argue with me like before . and you know who this guy is ................ladies and gentlement is TENGSH

So guys , dont feel tak syok , malu or whatsoever lets join in and have fun

cee yeah

Bump: If tengsh go tt i dont go coz i have no talking terms with this fellow :[ hahahaha

We are all bunch of crazy fellow , we respect each other in person and ride , we dont compare , we r just a bunch of guys that just enjoy the ride , we dont draw a line , we wellcome all walks of life ,so to all the ppl wellcome , dont have to be embarrass ,

I still remember when i first bought my altezza , i feel shy to go tt due to my age until porosaki who talk me out and that was way back 2005 and i was the oldest , then lately i meet bk my old fucking friend which i have not meet since 1991 until 2006 and he still like to argue with me like before . and you know who this guy is ................ladies and gentlement is TENGSH

So guys , dont feel tak syok , malu or whatsoever lets join in and have fun

cee yeah

my brother porosaki cant come...he gotta balik kluang.

anyway all are welcome. We may be a bunch of altezza freaks but we are also friendly ppl.

cheers

Guys,
love to join you guys but not free.....this whole month ....sigh.......:bawling:
Bro Stephen I like you story........"shy to go to TT cos of age.." ha ha ha.....
When I first join you guys in TTDI in early last year I was suprised in the age gap.
I also old.......Goes to show Altezza is enjoyed by variety of people with vast age gap.
Which is a very good thing to have.

Btw thks for advise have more or less decided to go with TRD yellow......:burnout:

forgot to mention...pls post pictures....

Guys,
love to join you guys but not free.....this whole month ....sigh.......:bawling:
Bro Stephen I like you story........"shy to go to TT cos of age.." ha ha ha.....
When I first join you guys in TTDI in early last year I was suprised in the age gap.
I also old.......Goes to show Altezza is enjoyed by variety of people with vast age gap.
Which is a very good thing to have.

Btw thks for advise have more or less decided to go with TRD yellow......:burnout:

forgot to mention...pls post pictures....

So Bro,

Since you like my story and you accepted our advice therefore where is our NOBLE PRIZE??????

hahahahaha......just pulling your legs

me dont own altezza (yet) but work nearby and drive a Toyota jugak. can join kah? lol

sideway, me neither own altezza, but i did join their BBQ gathering last year,
these guys are fun, great and friendly, u no need to worry, they won't 'baham' u one..
infact, u can ask many sifu there regarding all the info of altezza b4 u decide to search and
purchase an unit for yourself... :)

p/s: ur avatar is a rotary icon, u own an rotary ride ? hehe....

Last edited:
tat nite tt got any pic or photo to share........ or any matters to share

akakakaka ... sourcing good altezza myself ... really miss my janda ... akakakaka

good choice jahax. wishing you the best :biggrin:

hint: check out Stephen's black n cool altezza, you may like his "style" :)

green ...

wonder whether u still maintain GREEN colour on ur car? ... or changed already after the 6-bangers transplant :itsme:

hahahahaha , Mr Green

Today went to check my eyesight , bad news , eye no good even with specs . So i will be very difficult to follow you in high speed even follow you behind also got problem...... haiiii..........charm charm ,i guess you or anybody have to wait for me when we go any places together

:smokin:

Bump: hahahahaha , Mr Green

Today went to check my eyesight , bad news , eye no good even with specs . So i will be very difficult to follow you in high speed even follow you behind also got problem...... haiiii..........charm charm ,i guess you or anybody have to wait for me when we go any places together

:smokin:

Bump: Jahak

I call it INCREDIBLE CAR! hahahahahahaha

Bump: Jahak

I call it INCREDIBLE CAR! hahahahahahaha

Bro green sure drive green car lor-very soon green suspension and green calipers than you better not make him angry!!!!:rofl: he will stomp on you!

Old !! who is old?? age in years or engines that we been through???

Like that I oldest here I think Er : two 4K;one 5K;one 2T;two 3TG;one 3A;two 4AGE;one 'special' 4age;one silvertop;one blacktop;two BEAMS;three- JZ gte TT and one JZ-vvti -----This addiction gonna kill me!!!

But agewise I got older 'taikor' very 'geng' one aka "the great white"___BEWARE!!!

bro stepwyew-why follow behind when u can lead!--hahahahaha--show them 'old ginger hot' mah

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi all, i have a friend who wants to bring back his ttrs bought in the uk. I would just like to know rough estimates on maintenance costs and parts availability? Heard a lot of bad press regarding high costs (eg more than bmw, merc) and long waiting periods, and would like to clarify if it extends to new model audis too..

Thank you

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom