MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 7

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hundredtokosong

Jul 20, 2009
anyone pls help my friend...
he got B16a with on the road body<---(yup i'm cheating)
in what ctgry can participate ??? 1.6 Japanese car n vtec open only right??

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

opsss... got only below 2.0 and vtec open only right?

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
anyone pls help my friend...
he got B16a with on the road body<---(yup i'm cheating)
in what ctgry can participate ??? 1.6 Japanese car n vtec open only right??

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

opsss... got only below 2.0 and vtec open only right?
B16A (low block) can enter "NA<2.0 cc" as well as "Vtec Open cc". Welcome u to pranggg..

p/s - :eek::eek::eek::eek: huiyoo, i heard the king is back dis time to beat the champion! :vroam:

Last edited:

DragKing_Ampunk

Jul 16, 2009
oh kena delete???? no... okey lah now we speaking so we stop use bahasa melayu lah. jdd ready or not ready? we test timing ok time when we try to qualify time. jdd dont take out back seat and tank petrol lah, gentle lah on the road. jdd lighten body so much lah so your timing very fast no suprise also.

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
just to share this.. we have been working so hard (since we brought in christmas tree) to invite YB Dato' Shabery Cheek (KBS) to come over & officiate the race.. so the gud news is two weeks ago we managed to tackle him and he confirmed to officiate round 7 Day 2 at 9pm for more vrommm & praangggg actions.. so we already planned a free informal 'makan-makan' session for him with car drag racers that nite so that drag community have chance to closely raise constructive suggestions to the goverment to consider building a proper local drag strip.

and the bad news.. today he changed his mind and said more prefer to attend Day 1 (bike drag).. damn madha fakha!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

crazy4honda

500 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
kl
ah kau...ask him to come on friday nite..let him try the black crx..haha..or much slower one, my satria

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
ya lah ahkau, makan2 session should be remain..hehe.
However pity to you la Bro because the YB cannot attend on the second day.
Just pray for him to come at least rather than he cancel it...:stupid:

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
wow....Ah Kau manage tok bring the goverment to the stripes, thats a big achivement to the drag racing.... hope will atract their support, like they support the drift scene.. congratulation bro...

suggestion: apa kata for the round 7 you change the 1st day for Cars, and 2nd day bikes...or just change it permenantly...hehehheheee..... its important to attract the goverment aspecially for drag cars...

:party::party::party:

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
ohh...like that ke... cannot lah if like that... hehehehee....
i'm not up to date laaa sekarangg.... huuhuuuhu....

:driver:

yellow crx

Aug 9, 2006
oh kena delete???? no... okey lah now we speaking so we stop use bahasa melayu lah. jdd ready or not ready? we test timing ok time when we try to qualify time. jdd dont take out back seat and tank petrol lah, gentle lah on the road. jdd lighten body so much lah so your timing very fast no suprise also.

Hahahaha......... means you behind one step from us huhuhuhu....
Jdd got patrol tank and back seat la bro...if not..sure Jdd cant pass scruterning...ayya lu bikin malu org KL la...

CASIB00

Known Member
May 29, 2007
nilai
frust turbo open category canceled last nite.just 3 participants register for this categocy.where is others turbo 2.0???dont want drag haaaaa

Dr reLLiK

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
mayb bcoz raining b4 so they are not coming to join that..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay, I know we're in Car Talk but there's a new Vespa in town guys. Dubbed the S125, is the company's latest addition to their "small body" range of scooters. The Vespa S125 commemorates legendary models of the 70's such as the 50 Special and the Primavera while possessing its own set of new-age changes and additions...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience