TT for (Ex)Marketplace Merchants and Other ZTH member anyone??

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
car park better lolz... open air... lolz... juz open a table and TT there ... lolz...

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
fulama.. fstrader.. ONS! we change it to zth merchant exhibition d.. no more TT.. lol.. all members are welcome to see our stuff displays.. LOL..

zth automotive parts pasar malam!
the motto is..
organized by members, for members.

lelong hafkat lelong lelong! LOL

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
lolz... location... zth's pasar malam... bukit jalil parking lot? kekeke.... Zth' mart

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
wenshen....can we play drift there as well?....haha
every body buy life insurance already right??haha

c-ground

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
Seri Kembangan
cground.fotopic.net
Drifting in any public place will definitely invite unnecessary attention.

Rock Lee, if there's anything that need our help, do kindly let us know.

drexchan: 019.359.3909
khguan: 012.270.8685

We've organized several DIY gathering for WAC and got the events featured in some local mags.. maybe our experience can help.

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Glad those ideas are pouring...

I also find the idea of zth merchant exhibition/pasar malam interesting.
but then we really need to get organize already lo. and summore I think we will have to ask Tom's permission cause we will be using Tom's zerotohundred.
In my opinion, alot of hassle >.<
and I dun have much experience in this kinda gathering.

wanna ask sumthing...
The place Bukit Jalil suggested, it's just an open ground? no place for sit down and minum?
I think Bukit Jalil is a fine place actually.

in any case. I've noted down the numbers, will call if I need to aight...

Thanks alot for the support guys...^^

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
rock lee.. u serious ka? i joking nie wor.. LOL..

anyway.. its 012 9199 266.. darren..

umm.. Tom havent read this page yet ka?
lol..

kent : yeahlo.. so dangerous.. dun play play in public ah.. later our sales kena kaput.. lol..

Last edited:

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
wenshen said:
rock lee.. u serious ka? i joking nie wor.. LOL..
no lor... I really think it is a good idea... lolz...

Just that I'm lacking experience in this field, maybe Ill give c-ground a call and see how... lolz...

hahaha.. imagine set up booth and display the stuff we are selling. then ppl come and view... sure damm fun.

If that is the pictured scene, we also have to do publicity. later do edi no one come... hahaha...damm malu...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Rock Lee said:
no lor... I really think it is a good idea... lolz...

Just that I'm lacking experience in this field, maybe Ill give c-ground a call and see how... lolz...

hahaha.. imagine set up booth and display the stuff we are selling. then ppl come and view... sure damm fun.

If that is the pictured scene, we also have to do publicity. later do edi no one come... hahaha...damm malu...
aiya..all zth seller..wat we r selling mostly all oso know oledi.....

we juz need a trader price.....haha......

nit i dun think i will join coz wil away to KK,sabah for awhile by 24th april (today evening)

c-ground

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
Seri Kembangan
cground.fotopic.net
Rock Lee said:
Glad those ideas are pouring...

I also find the idea of zth merchant exhibition/pasar malam interesting.
but then we really need to get organize already lo. and summore I think we will have to ask Tom's permission cause we will be using Tom's zerotohundred.
In my opinion, alot of hassle >.<
and I dun have much experience in this kinda gathering.

wanna ask sumthing...
The place Bukit Jalil suggested, it's just an open ground? no place for sit down and minum?
I think Bukit Jalil is a fine place actually.

in any case. I've noted down the numbers, will call if I need to aight...

Thanks alot for the support guys...^^
Bukit Jalil stadium.. car park D is near the putra stadium entrance and it's quite remoted so there'll be less public interuption, unless there's any event going on in the stadium

we do need a police permit if we want to do it openly, i mean having buy and sell kind of activity in public area. If it's just a gathering for a group of people, we will just need to inform the police and the management of National Sport Center.

There are shades, but no F&B outlet. If i am not mistaken, there's one in the stadium foyer. HALAL.

I owuld suggest that we make it as a gathering with minimum exhibition and "stalls". Just keep everything in your boot.. like an open-boot sales. Also, make it more like a gathering.. maybe have some installation demo on the spot so that it looks like a DIY gathering.

As a starter, we do not need to bare any name of any club or any forum. Maybe for the next round, we make it bigger and more official with more support from Tom.

Certainly, some media coverage would be great. I have contact with extremekars.

Hope these helps.

/drexchan

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, recently have check engine light issue after long drive. driving midway on highway and check engine light came out. car was running fine and did not have any signs or feeling or jerks, constraints, etc. i remember having tps issue before as the connection was loose before. Now the connection is good and still cant figure out the check engine light issue. Air flow sensor seems fine, just havent cleaned it cause i dont know where to get the cleaner. Spark plugs havent checked...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience