Tsunami Hits Japan

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

farizio

Known Member
As we all know a giant tsunami has hit Japan, and a few members here are actually based in Japan..

Specifically kaminari, hope he's alright since he deals with ships and is always near ports... if you are hope you reply here, i heard Chiba was hit

If there are other members here in Japan, reply here too

Hope you guys are safe

Not a member from Japan but in KK is now on alert for tsunami. few reported cases of water sudden rise at Kota Marudu area and Tanjung aru ppl are asked to leave their houses.

At moment I`m fine here with my family bro. I was lucky today.....actually on job at
Chiba this morning then back at noon. The Nippon Oil Tank in front my ship is exploded and on fire....it`s on News here. 3 injured...

Sorry to hear tat shock new,hope all malaysia r fine and japanese too,for sabah bro,better leave house with ur super car too...run for life.start ur engine for long journey with family now b4 late.

My thoughts & prayers go out to everyone in Japan. God bless!!!

At moment I`m fine here with my family bro. I was lucky today.....actually on job at
Chiba this morning then back at noon. The Nippon Oil Tank in front my ship is exploded and on fire....it`s on News here. 3 injured...

Ok, good to know, stay safe bro, aku pun baru balik dari Osaka the day before tsunami hit

To members who in Japan plz take care of yourself and ur family..news reported that magnitude was 8.9 and it was strong..ki wo tsukete kudasai..anzen dai ichi :smokin:

Pics taken from Autoblog...

japan-earthquake-vehicle-shipping-yard.jpg

Top Bottom