Tribute Ktar Student

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
"NANYANG Siang Pau placeda full-page condolence message on its front-page in remembrance of 18-year-old Lee Khian Yip, who was hacked to death in Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur, last Saturday night.
Two robbers on a motorcycle attacked the first-year Tunku Abdul Rahman College (KTAR) accountancy student when he was walking back to his hostel with a friend after having dinner nearby.
The daily said a website, http://www.you-zi.net/ AskForPeace, had been set up on Monday by a concerned group in response to Khian Yip’s death. The group, it added, hoped the police would hunt down the assailants as soon as possible and the relevant authorities would also take immediate action to prevent crime in the area. "

(quoted from the star online)

2 innocent student \s hacked and the the assailant has yet to b found..
any TAR student would give give comments/ 1st hand view .. wat going on in KTAR currently? any action taken??

http://www.you-zi.net/ AskForPeace <--- online petition.please click

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
RiP

Our country is in a sad state where petty criminals are getting bolder and bolder. Even if they catch the assailants this time, there'll be a dozen more where they came from. Why is crime and the violence escalating at such an alarming rate? What's wrong with our society?

Before our dear government strives to break anymore records or build another mega project, may we plea that they take a look at the problems plaguing our society at the very roots.

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
i agree..even our very own homes is no longer a safe place..how many of our homes has been broken into b4..i'd say most of us experienced it at least once..
wat can we do to make our world a safer place??

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
i don't think KTAR can do anything! they can't catch the robbers even if they are still around, right now still no lead to this case sadly, if you look at the current ratio of illegal immigrant as per citizen here, the crime rate will continue to be increasing.

May the victim rest in peace.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
PDRM tell you that they do not have enough forces to prevent the crime, citizen just need to take care of your ownselves.

RIP for the 11As victim.

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
I live araound that place....infact close to TAR college. This thing is not new....i have seen / heard alot of case involving TAR college student. Even their house also kena break-in. 1 case i saw right infront of my eyes, a couple riding a motorbike been robbeb by another motorbiker. The girl ran into my house while the guy beaten. When residents came out then only the robbers ran away.
Sadly, police are less patrolling in Wangsa Maju, Tmn Bunga Raya & Melati area thus making this spot a favourite spot by those thugs.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
all the police there only know time to sit in Mamak drinking free drinks.....
or by the roadside hoping to catch some fella which didn't wear helmet so that they could earn some money..........

have u ever seen a real patrolling?

I know only they patrol in Danau Kota with police cars......that's about all

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Danau kota is far more worst than w.maju area....that's why they really patrolling there. Some more now got downtown...so it attract many outsiders. But people in those 3 areas i mention earlier are really suffering now....even scared to walk alone in night to the shop. Every week must heard news of break-in and ragut.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
someone need to meet up with assembly man over in wangsa maju and ask him to do something regarding crime rates ler.........
terrifying lar.....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
last week in Taman Kinrara,Puchong, a stall just open for food business around 6.30pm then suddenly a group of 7 indian robbers walk-in with parang demand wallets from customers and the stall owner!!!! :(

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
last 2 years, my friend opened a handphone shopped in taman melati. Less than 1 month got robbed already.......
scary lar wei.......

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
i only know danau kota, setapak... wangsa maju.. tat area's crime rate is really exceptionally high.

every now and then u can hear robbery or theft cases... my gf used to stay at setapak... near brj... geez.. scary la.. sometimes those samseng also come out fighting like u know.. hongkong style. crazy..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
ya its true,the early case happen inside the Menara Alphacompound, you can see a few fella with parang chasing a guy!!!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
haha.....at least if we're talking bout thugs around that area, I think I'm still in the safe zone.........
but if we're talking about those buggers slashing ppl just for money.....errrrr.......everyone would have the chance to fell victim, including the thugs themselves

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
menara alpha !!! huh ... those security guards really f*cked up!! i lost my bike last 2 years back ..... just parking at the motor parking in front of the guard house ..!!! it just dissapear !!

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
thats why now i always bring my sharpen steel ruller as precaution inside my car...

never know what gonna happen...so beter let them feel the pain then me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd stole the limelight of the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow when it launched the highly anticipated Honda Insight at an unbelievable price of RM98,000.

This newly launched entry hybrid model broke new grounds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience