A tribute to lee chong wei

shark79

500 RPM
Many of us were glued to our tv to catch Chong Wei Vs Lin Dan in the London Olympics. As a Malaysian i was filled with humility and proud to watch a man who gave everything in order win our first gold medal. There is no shame at all in Chong Wei's defeat as he had to climb a mountain in order to be fully fit for the Game's. LEE CHONG WEI, WE SALUTE YOU!

F&$K what other may say, I will always salute LEE CHONG WEI only, never to players from the world of "fake" and inferior quality!

Well done to both Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wei for such a great game. Clash of the Titans...:top:

A true Malaysian champion who gave his all to his country. Well done!

Towering Malaysian.

LCW was injured the last time, maybe not 100% recovered yet...but still proud...

Among Malaysian athletes, he's in a class of his own... :top: I really hope he can make it to 2016 Olympics.

Even people in china wants him to stay on till Brazil and win the gold , it shows a true heart will always win the people's admiration

Among Malaysian athletes, he's in a class of his own... :top: I really hope he can make it to 2016 Olympics.

Salute to LCW, but 2016 is another 4 years, whether he can still sustain this top flight performance...

i think LCW will only retire after he win a gold medal in the next 4 yrs.

age is still the concern here... (please correct me)...

dato' LCW = 30 yrs
Lin Dan = 29 yrs
Chen long = 23 yrs

Chine got backup for lin dan, but we malaysia?

I guess only when Lin Dan retires only LCW can win the Gold. I believe if Lin Dan wants to win badly, he will definitely win the game
most of the time. :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

only backup files:rofl:

Only corrupted files :rofl:

LCW can win la....only 2 points away....we can get free ice cream whole day...not 8pm to 10pm

I guess only when Lin Dan retires only LCW can win the Gold. I believe if Lin Dan wants to win badly, he will definitely win the game
most of the time. :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Only corrupted files :rofl:

Lin Dan is younger woh!, unless he takes early retirement......hahahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

LCW can win la....only 2 points away....we can get free ice cream whole day...not 8pm to 10pm

He lost, but Nasi Kandar still free woh.......

Lin Dan is younger woh!, unless he takes early retirement......hahahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

He lost, but Nasi Kandar still free woh.......

NASI KANDAR FREE? WHERE!?

There is an old saying where they said, is always better to step down when you're at the top and not when you're doing badly than before where you were once so great.

That way, people will remember u as a great legend, if otherwise, people will just remember your failure. Human's Nature...can't be help...:smokin:

NASI KANDAR FREE? WHERE!?

There is an old saying where they said, is always better to step down when you're at the top and not when you're doing badly than before where you were once so great.

That way, people will remember u as a great legend, if otherwise, people will just remember your failure. Human's Nature...can't be help...:smokin:

Here, but over already......
Fans celebrate Chong Wei’s grit with free nasi kandar meal - Nation | The Star Online

True, but some still want to come back but cannot sustain.....:confused:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom