Trackday attendance 2nd april

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
look like i have to back off :(
no money for new brakepads , engine oil , gb oil , entrance , sure 500 plus :P

danny,
r u the one drving a super duper hyper tuned MME class winner- ae101 with black bonnet?

399 said:
danny,
r u the one drving a super duper hyper tuned MME class winner- ae101 with black bonnet?
plz dun off topic ler.......zzzzzzzzz.

:X-: :X-: :X-:
:confused_smile: :confused_smile: :confused_smile:
u all still same.... neva change
aih :emoticon_U:

dam super alot of people...all pit oso have to open.....
alot of car crash as well.....

jinkl,
hey man nice meeting u y'day at the SIC.. eheheheheeh.. wahhhh ur car powderful la.. ehheheheheheeh! Best!

Regards,
Mike

wah yesterday alot of people... i didnt even get a spot in the pit garage... all the time just side park outside...

i even heard that some of the evo guys went back home and asked for their money back...

but, all in all, lots of fun. got to test with quite a number of cars...

luckly i manage to get a small area in the pit where i can park my small car....but still have fun there....see few accident and the track is great....

TRD16v said:
jinkl,
hey man nice meeting u y'day at the SIC.. eheheheheeh.. wahhhh ur car powderful la.. ehheheheheheeh! Best!

Regards,
Mike

hehehe chun man :D
had fun or not ?

jinkl,
sure la have fun man.. hahahahahahaah.. will go again for sure... tak puas la.. wahahahahaahahaah!

Regards,
Mike

TRD16v said:
jinkl,
sure la have fun man.. hahahahahahaah.. will go again for sure... tak puas la.. wahahahahaahahaah!

Regards,
Mike

alaaaa next time must put full slick 17" hehehehe baru shiok ah hehehe

jin,
but mine no full or semi slick but oredi dem happy la.. ahahahahaahahaahaha.... 17" kenot afford la as mine not turbo car.. later too big rim kenot go de car like apek onli.. ahahahahahaahahahaahah!

Regards,
Mike

danny101,

if u can ask other ppl that question then why i can't ask u the same question?

kelisa6009 said:
luckly i manage to get a small area in the pit where i can park my small car....but still have fun there....see few accident and the track is great....
saw a brown color kelisa on track drive very well at conner and alway turn on his double signal lamp , is that you ?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom